How many hours have you spent on Reborn?

bigboyotr

My in-game timer on my main file is 2 minutes shy of being 1100 hours, though that is obviously because of liberal use of the 3x's faster speed button.  No idea what real time would translate to.  I did a lot of breeding and EV training there last Feb through June.

I have been using the speed up button so i surely havent spend that many hours in.

My main save file is 562 hours.My second highest is 250 hours and after that i have 6 more save files that are somewhere between 100 and 150 hours.

My main save is just a little over 110 hours, and I've playing that one since 2014.

But somehow my nuzlocke I've only had going on for a little over a year is clocked in at 146 hours, and I just got to the circus on that save!

I have a dragon mono-run going on too but that one's only got about 2 hours on it since I've been focusing on my nuzlocke.

630 hours on my main save file and probably something like 200hrs on my other three runs combined, a lot of speed up button though, been playing just since episode 15. Spent a lot of time EV training, breeding and training between episodes 16 and 17, but gotta say have been enjoying every minute of it :D