Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

Ok @Zarc, before i'll start asking again, i'm sorry for the absurd requests in the past Xd , but before something as close as doomsday happens, do you still accept gender-spesific mons? i'm still afraid to ask :')

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
for breeding purposes ofc :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown yes. Anything here ( nature , gender , pokemons etc ) except specific attacks and shinies ( not here , for shinies just check the other topic ) 

ok, here's the list XD :

- female gastly ( hopefully you still keep the one that i requested in the past )

- female deino

- male murkrow

- and finally, male dratini XD

[ hopefully you won't go furious with this list XD please don't unleash arceus's judgement  ]

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

well i do have a roserade. but i can only make limited use out of its poison typing. the more i look it over, the more i think turtwig would be the best for me since it can learn earthquake and even superpower . sorry for getting jumbled. this is my final decision. thkan you for your patience.......on a more personal note, what you are doing here is extremely generous to say the least, but have you ever had to deal with a...... less than grateful individual?

8 hours ago, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown all you asked me , they need to be all 5iv ?

If you can, yeah, but don't push it if you can't, i'm fine with 4ivs, and a question :

If the parents have 4/5ivs and their species are the same+destiny knot, will the offspring have a guaranteed 4/5ivs stats?

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown