Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown you're welcome :) When you need the female ralts , just tell me. But i will probably we able to provide it to you tomorrow 

Cool, then perhaps between tomorrow and the day after that, i'll call you again [ and... probably with another stupid request Xd, please forgive my greed ]

Hi zac! So my bro just reformatted my laptop. I gave him the go signal not knowing the saved files were in the C drive wiped. Lost all my files.

I humbly request a 5IV dratini with pokerus if u dont mind.

I would like to as much as possible revive my former shell of a team (dragonite, swampert, snivy)

THANKS FOR REPLYING TO MY POST. CANT WAIT for a dratini mudkip and snivy!!

Edited by leolannister

Hi again @Zarc! Yes, can i get my female ralts with confuse ray now XD ? and.... [ yes, a stupid request ] can i request a female gastly with ice punch ? i'm kinda tried to request more, but right now idk what mons should i choose to create a gym leader destroyers team* ( yeah, i'm thinking too hard right now XD )

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
* = I'll call my team Ultimate Bullshits, but it's official name will be Nazarick Army XD

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gowni’ m still at work , when i return i will have to create it. And for the ghastly i trully don’t know xD right now i have like 10 requests trades so it’s kinda hard to do everything 

no worries, just pm me when you're ready, as i still need to go to school too XD 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
yes, RL first

Hi, I once asked for a Torchic here on Online Play and you PM'ed me saying you had one, but I didn't visit the forums for some time and saw the message too late. Do you still have one? Also, do you have a Helioptile and a Dark Matter to spare? (any nature, ability and IVs will do)

Thx a bunch!