Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again @Zarc, Damn! Curse you ambition [ i really wanna to make a team with 2 or 3 5iv team ] XD !  Can i request a male aron with superpower and a female ralts with confuse ray ? if you can only do one of them, it's fine, and sorry for this over 9000-ly absurd request :"D 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
CURSE YOU AMBITIIIIIOOOON!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown well , don't know if i can provide you this honestly... I can provide you a 5iv male aron and a 5iv female ralts for sure , but not with your requiered attacks , or it will probably take a lot of time...

ah ok, i'll do some workarounds about my requested attacks, so only mons os a-ok

@Ainz Ooal Gown you don't mind if i just provide you a 5iv male aron and a 5iv female ralt ? Cause i will be very busy today and i'm working tomorrow , so it doesn't really suit me. I can provide you the parents aswell, so you just have to breed them and get the requested attacks.

Just now, Zarc said:

@Ainz Ooal Gown you don't mind if i just provide you a 5iv male aron and a 5iv female ralt ? Cause i will be very busy today and i'm working tomorrow , so it doesn't really suit me. I can provide you the parents aswell, so you just have to breed them and get the requested attacks.

No thanks, i'm good with the mons only, i have workarounds for the attacks, so no worries:)