First catch-able Legendary?

HahnSolo

Untitled2.png.1bea5548699cfd62cd0929f7110eb9f6.png

Untitled.png.fb1ebfc359b8d786a58c8bd1fcdd9b3c.png

Untitled1.png.89b14d279804a2b8b0dd50206786ed88.png

Phione is objectively the worst legendary stat-wise (Maybe with the exception of cosmog), but it is certainly still viable. The list is also not completed yet for E17, and in the vanilla games Phione can only be acquired from breeding a Manaphy, meaning Manaphy could be obtainable soon. This theory gets further re-enforced since it is acquirable through a repeatable event, meaning it won't be an egg given by an npc or some such. Phione or Manaphy could not even be the legendary Ame talks about either, since we are nearing the end-game with some brutal upcoming gyms. What do you guys think?

I think another legendary that could potentially be released stat-wise would be Regigigas but lorewise you would need the other Regis to summon it, which are decent legendaries, so Regigigas would be out just because of that

Other than that Manaphy would be the next option due to how Phione is obtained in the games by breeding Manaphy but I'd say its too powerful for the current game, maybe Ame will make Phione found in the wild since if it could be obtained by breeding Manaphy it wouldn't be marked as found in the wild/repeatable event but rather it would be marked as obtained through evolution/breeding

• Global Mods

I think it's possible there will just be an area with wild phiones (maybe some kind of secret spring) and also phione is disputable as a legendary because you can breed loads of them. 

I was thinking the legendary action Ame referred to might be some kind of boss battle instead, but maybe not. 

As for the gyms, If what I remember hearing about the old league, bracket 6 (last 3 leaders) get a minor legendary in their team, so theres a good chance that carries over to the game. however the next leader (the one in E17, I think we only get one, which is very likely Titania) shouldn't have one

Phione's status as a Mythical (a sect of Legendary) Pokemon is often disputed even between official sources. I don't know how Phione is coded into the actual games, but I'm pretty sure it isn't 100% legendary. As for Manaphy, it'll be postgame due to disputable Mythical status.

Yeah, Phione is only being introduced because of it's disputed status as a Mythical. With the maybe possible exception of Silvally, we shouldn't expect any other Legendaries/Mythicals until post-story.

1 hour ago, Anstane said:

Yeah, Phione is only being introduced because of it's disputed status as a Mythical. With the maybe possible exception of Silvally, we shouldn't expect any other Legendaries/Mythicals until post-story.

Silvally really depends on how Ame views it I think. I personally don't see it as a Legendary since it's a human made Pokémon to fight the UB's

37 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Silvally really depends on how Ame views it I think. I personally don't see it as a Legendary since it's a human made Pokémon to fight the UB's

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29840-e17-obtainable-pokemon-list-changes-potential-spoilers/&page=9

Here ame says she considers Silvally a legendary.