Up To Radomus.....ugh

Kaizon

Alrighty.....Now i'm up to Radomus....he's annoying me.

Noctowl - Level 55 - Zen Headbutt, Synchronoise, Reflect, Extrasensory

Magneton - Level 60 -Gyro Ball, Charge Beam, Discharge, Flash Cannon

Growlithe - Level 56 - Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Close Combat

Dusclops - Level 58 - Payback, Strength, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball

Golem - Level 58 - Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Smash

Medicham - Level 60 - Hidden Power, Calm Mind, High Jump Kick, Counter

As mentioned by the others, your team lacks a Dark Type. A Durant would also work wonders against anything weak to either of its STABs (namely Reuniclus, Malamar, Slowking and Gardevoir), provided you don't let Radomus set up Trick Room. Only Reuniclus and Slowking can use Trick Room btw; kill them before they do it, and things will be a lot easier.

Evolve your Growlithe as well. By now it has long learnt everything it could before evolving. Mine a Fire Stone if you've already used the one from the volcano.

Just now, Alistair said:

As mentioned by the others, your team lacks a Dark Type. A Durant would also work wonders against anything weak to either of its STABs (namely Reuniclus, Malamar, Slowking and Gardevoir), provided you don't let Radomus set up Trick Room. Only Reuniclus and Slowking can use Trick Room btw; kill them before they do it, and things will be a lot easier.

Evolve your Growlithe as well. By now it has long learnt everything it could before evolving. Mine a Fire Stone if you've already used the one from the volcano.

Adding to that: bear in mind that Trick Room lasts for 8 turns instead of 5

1 hour ago, Kaizon said:

Don't have a fire stone on me atm

with this, I can assume you did not explore the Volcano before you even battled Cal, as the fire stone is in a little branch area there

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

with this, I can assume you did not explore the Volcano before you even battled Cal, as the fire stone is in a little branch area there

actually i did have one....just forgot about it with the myriad of items i've collected.

Not to state the obvious, but I'm pretty sure you have X-scissor by now. That would hit pretty hard against Malamar, if you have a good poke for it... Or maybe I'm just remembering the Zangoose you can get... 

Edited by Dante52