What animes are you watching?

Nyrias

• 2 weeks later...

Good god, The Pet Girl Of Sakurasou has been toying with my feels so godamn hard.

Also, godamn myself for only going through half of Baccano so far. I need to finish it off, or I'm shaming myself!

Oh wait how many other things do I have to finish

I'm on episode 582 of One Piece (out of a current 587) and I have to admit that it drags on. However, if you just skim the filler it goes much more quickly. I'm starting Fairy Tail and I'm also planning to watch Cowboy Bebop.

• 1 month later...

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) and Magi: Labyrinth of Magic. Go watch/read both. I recommend reading first.

I plan on watching Attack On Titan after it's finished; watching an anime that's currently on air means that you'll have to wait another week for every episode

and that's like dragging a 4 mile jet drive over a 1 year period

Bleach, Soul Eater, InuYasha, Naruto...

I started watching Bleach like in the middle of when Tosen turns into that bug thing. Then he gets killed by Aizen and...yeah. So confused, but oh well, that's what happens when you start watching it in the middle of nowhere.

Same with Soul Eater.

But I know where I am in InuYasha.

Naruto, I just watch for the hell of it And Sasuke eye candy *coughs* What?

• 4 weeks later...

I finished Yugioh; Yugioh GX; Yugioh 5D's; Yugioh Bonds Beyond Time movie; Inferno Cop (lol); Blue Exorcist; & Sword Art Online.

Still watching Attack on Titan (I have mixed feelings about it), pretty much it; reading Fairy Tail, Naruto, & Bleach manga rather than the anime for right now.

Dunno what else I can think of to watch next.;-;

• 3 weeks later...