What animes are you watching?

Nyrias

We might've had one of these a while ago, I don't remember. All I remember is what are you listening to, but whatever.

WHAT ANIMES ARE YOU WATCHING?

I'm on and off with a few, watching them with Matt.

Fairy Tail, One Piece, we watched Bleach once... need to watch moar.

I finished [C] The money of Soul and Possibility control, Inu x Boku SS and Death Note.

I kinda stopped watching DuRaRaRa!!, Axis Powers; Hetalia (World Series), Soul Eater, To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Because school is consuming all my time. :c

But I'm probably gonna watch Accel World, Black Butler and some other stuff in the weekends.

Edited by Skeleton

Currently; Naruto, One Piece, Bakuman(once season 3 airs), HunterxHunter, Sword Art Online. Tried Fairy Tail, but didn't get into it. I'll probably start Darker Than Black or Yu Yu Hakusho once I'm finished with HunterxHunter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm just rewatching Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :D

Fuck yes this is good taste.

SZS was hilarious and probably the best anime comedy I've ever seen and more people should watch it.

But since this thread is back, guess I'll have updates/scores on recent completed.

On my road for 150 completed, I've finished Black Lagoon (6/10), Working!! (5/10), Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb (10/10), and random specials.

Still deciding on what to do for my 150th anyway. Any suggestions anyone?

Also, it's anime for plural, not animes.

• 2 months later...

You can't count Legend of Korra as an anime, it's Western cartoon.

Since I'm getting back into anime, might as well as bump thread

Currently following Cardfight Vanguard, Death Note and Metal Fight Beyblade.

You can't count Legend of Korra as an anime, it's Western cartoon.

Since I'm getting back into anime, might as well as bump thread

Currently following Cardfight Vanguard, Death Note and Metal Fight Beyblade.

Just to point out, Legend of Korra is a western cartoon, but it's heavily influenced by the style of anime. I don't think it's that bad to mention it on this thread.

But anyway, I finished watching Durarara and Fate/Zero a month ago, and I loved both of them. I'm now going to watch the rest of Baccano, and start on Mirai Nikki and continue watching the Pet Girl of Sakurasou aswell.

• Administrators

...I remember someone making comparisons between Baccano and Reborn!... too bad nobody really watches/watched Reborn! because of how long it is, so I can't really tell ):

...I remember someone making comparisons between Baccano and Reborn!... too bad nobody really watched/watched Reborn! because of how long it is, so I can't really tell ):

I wouldn't say that Baccano and Reborn are similar in any way whatsoever. The closest thing I can make a similarity of is the fact that they... both have jazz?

Magi has captured all of my attention lately. I've been reading the manga and watching the anime to look for any discrepancies. Really hope it doesn't turn out like Soul Eater and the first rendition of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Other than that: Psycho Pass. Thought-provoking anime if I ever saw one and damn entertaining. I urge everyone here to go watch it like right now.

As for that I've finished.... Recently SAO, Btooom! and Eureka seveN: Astral Ocean. AO was a decent sequel and almost as mind-screwy as the first one but it coulda been better. That said, the Nirvash Neo is still pretty badass.