Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

forgive the lowly silver-rank sense of build but what's wrong with it? o-o

EDIT:

i trai

bot game with other sarah and her first game as syndra

7ozm.png

All of us can do that in custom games at this point. Give it time.

forgive the lowly silver-rank sense of build but what's wrong with it? o-o

EDIT:

All of us can do that in custom games at this point. Give it time.

This. Plus you haven't found your champ yet. I got destroyed by bots when I first started, and I'm sure everyone else did too. except bullet of course

I jumped back and forth between a ton of champions at the beginning; my only constants were Talon and Garen. It takes some time. You just have to get a feel for one. Like, there's 115 people you could choose from (soon 116). Something is going to cater to you eventually.

Even I haven't played them all yet. Lulu, Brand, Malphite, Mundo (even though I own him), Nautilus, Gragas, Shyvana, Xerath, never played any of those. So yeah, it takes time.

EDIT:

MCQC4yx.png

Tony, why didn't you tell me Bree plays :I

I jumped back and forth between a ton of champions at the beginning; my only constants were Talon and Garen. It takes some time. You just have to get a feel for one. Like, there's 115 people you could choose from (soon 116). Something is going to cater to you eventually.

Even I haven't played them all yet. Lulu, Brand, Malphite, Mundo (even though I own him), Nautilus, Gragas, Shyvana, Xerath, never played any of those. So yeah, it takes time.

EDIT:

Tony, why didn't you tell me Bree plays :I

I don't talk to her anymore.

EDIT: 4v5 ARAM dat J4 doe

zMgtOul.png

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

9ake.png

I suppose this should be proof for me that comebacks are possible. We were being dominated early and mid game, notably bot lane. Other team had at least 20+ kills over us, and 3 turrets over us. It all changed once Captain Teemo got that red bow of attack speed and cc and the blood thirsty deathcap of doom. We even caught up on kills near the end. I guess teamwork really is OP, and these types of games are my favorite because of how exciting they are.

Try Liandry's on Teemo. It's pretty amazing for him since the DoT is doubled?(I know it's increased a fair bit) whenever someone hits a shroom. Rylai's and Lich Bane are also good options for him.

EDIT: It should be noted that Liandry's + Rylai's work well together because the slow procs the increased DoT for Linadry's

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.