Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

here in summoner's rift, we call KS'ing "kill securing" if you're playing with strangers that you can't count on whatsoever- if only more people had the "well at least someone got it" attitude. I like to think of it as it being a team game, they're dead, you're not; move along now children

for the record, I agree with all of that, but i'm just annoyed at the amount of people who constantly feel the need to type something annoying/rude in the chat because they aren't getting kills in general.

Light and I putting some bitches down. Remember, kids, don't feed the bear!

Getdunked_zpsa7720337.png

Light did amazingly whilst dunking on people with Jax. Also, for some reason they thought it would be fun to give me an early-game triple.

EDIT: I'm not sure what that Lissandra was building, but at one point I called her for myself and after killing her put "FOR WINTER'S CLAW" in allchat c:

Edited by Jory

not sure if serious >>

BUT, i actual think he's cute and awesome at the same time. teemo's the whole package; his passive actually helps him escape from fan girls c:

Teemo4Bieber 2013

People hate Teemo because he's a giant troll who trolls all day long

He trolls when you chase

He trolls when he chases

He trolls when you move casually

He trolls from the fountain

He trolls his team

He trolls your team

He trolls his fellow yordles

He trolls anything with mushrooms/blinding except for Olaf

HE'S A JERK TO EVERYONE AND YOU KNOW IT ;_;

• Administrators

He trolls when you chase

He trolls when he chases

He trolls when you move casually

He trolls from the fountain

He trolls his team

He trolls your team

He trolls his fellow yordles

He trolls anything with mushrooms/blinding except for Olaf

* You're trying to kill him, he's just acting in self defense

* Chasing you is likely to secure global gold for him/his team in order to advance his team to victory which is the same thing you're trying to do so it's not really trolling

* Mushrooms are for objective/map control, not trolling

* ^

* Although Teemo does not play a significant role in the average team comp, picking him is still a viable counter to the opponent's set up in many cases (assuming the player is not trolling in which the fault lies with the player not the champion) and therefore need not be seen as trolling the team

* See #2

* That's because Rumble and Veigar are jerks and they deserve it. He doesn't troll the others though. Except in that one comic with Tristana and his date, but that's not cannon.

* AP champions laugh at the blind, and vision/oracles counter mushrooms and

fun fact if you ever play Teemo it's actually sort of depressing how many mushrooms people just barely, or completely miss.

You only perceive his actions as trolling because of your hateful predisposition towards him.

And it's needless hate. It's cruel. It's callous. He's just an innocent yordle like any other. He doesn't deserve this treatment.

You know what.

I'm going to start the Teemo Equality Movement

We will rise above the hate and liberate this poor yordle from the undue rancor of the world!

• Administrators

and for every follower you have i will recruit two more for my cause.
EDIT: Ame you're only saying that because the champion archetype you very consistently play eats him alive

Unrelated; birds, turrets, bodychecks snakes and SPARTAAAAA ft. a really really good shaco that managed to confound our entire team and was apparently from Riot (along with maybe Pantheon?)-
lgtd4a2.png

They put up a really good fight and had a good start- unfortunately for them the AD Ziggs didn't quite work out and I was 3/0 despite everyone else more or less losing and I tend to be good with my baby Quinn <3

Overall a super fun game and nobody was mad and everyone was cool and nice and DAT QUINN
+4 honorable opponent too

#realtalk

I think Teemo makes a good top lane champ for the following reasons.

1. Although not as ranged, he gives you free wards that are deadly with Liandry's.(Assuming you'll still be in your lane at 6.(Which if hope you are unless your opponent/jungler played horribly).

2. His blind makes ganks much easier; that can prevent the somewhat common 1 for 1 trade off ending with the jungler farming the lane a bit.

3. DoT(poison) helps secure kills and Teemo is probably one of the most reliable champs in the game to do so(especially IcebornRylai's because best set clearly). This is also the reason Liandry's is an amazing item to use with him.

4. Most people realize Teemo is one of the squishiest champs in the game; that tends to lead to a more aggressive playing style from the opponent. Simple Version: They push too far = easy gank.

I will admit Teemo with out IcebornRylai's or Runaan's can be kind of useless late game since a majority of fights are team fights(you can always blind the ADC and die, but you need a team that knows what they are doing to pull it off. Runaan's can actually be kind of useless if you don't have the right build or played badly early game and don't have enough power).

Keep in mind that all of this is based off of my experience in lane and may not be what y'all see up in your 500+ wins queue. That's not to say the people are less skilled here despite the whole point of what I just typed a second ago. And, I hope this, if not makes you like Teemo, at least lets you see him in a new light.

• Administrators

lgtbcbc.png

I guess while I still have this up

4/5 of those deaths were Zed's fault and the 5th (first) was an execution diving Thresh for an early double kill

also Ame played Nami top.

I don't understand how the Graves didn't get any kills. They had the best build out of everyone :/

EDIT: I come home to a patch... I wanna play :cccc

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

I get bailed on by both of my leashes and get executed, Kuro is going nuts on the CS, Edge is firing lasers EVERYWHERE, Tony is 1v2ing the top lane without dying, Dana is rocking the AP Soraka, and I finally get to level 30.

I'd say it was a fun fight

lgt6c12.png

EDIT: Shut up I know I'm a bad jungler with anyone other than Yi