Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

af104d119d90ffb2792ea2fc24e5439d.png

My first few deaths were a result of poor positioning. Luckily, Aaron was there to give me some helpful tips on how I should be positioning to get efficient damage off while avoiding enemy skillshots. It is nice having a strong leadership presence in a game to help guide a team to victory and keep morale high. Thanks for tagging along with me for this ARAM, Aaron (also Ikaru). Hopefully more good times to come :D

2 minutes ago, Shogo-A-Gogo said:

My first few deaths were a result of poor positioning. Luckily, Aaron was there to give me some helpful tips on how I should be positioning to get efficient damage off while avoiding enemy skillshots. It is nice having a strong leadership presence in a game to help guide a team to victory and keep morale high. Thanks for tagging along with me for this ARAM, Aaron (also Ikaru). Hopefully more good times to come :D

WOAH good thing Aaron was there. He made sure even though he died 14 times that those were deaths that COULD and likely WOULD have gone to one of his teammates, and the upstanding leader that is Aaron's heart can't possibly allow him comrades in arms to perish before him. He must shield them with all his might, else he's failed as your superior and most importantly.... your friend.

13 hours ago, MrLGFD said:

hmmm I knew I forgot to do something that game

Oops.PNG

LOL

c9a899dc49de428fb9bb8e661100c548.png

Meanwhile S- on Sion who before this I haven't played since last year RIP

300bf16f2aa448f8a49f2a2d20ef0a16.png

And then the Garen game before that which I forgot to screenshot