League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

He is unless you play Nasus

I don't find Nasus as hard as everyone says with Yorick. Ghouls give a lot less gold when last hit than minions. So if he's wasting Q trying to last hit them, he's missing out on better farm. And Yorick can summon another ghoul while he's on cooldown. Run up and hit with his Q for good damage and another ghoul to hit him while Siphoning strike is on cd.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't find Nasus as hard as everyone says with Yorick. Ghouls give a lot less gold when last hit than minions. So if he's wasting Q trying to last hit them, he's missing out on better farm. And Yorick can summon another ghoul while he's on cooldown. Run up and hit with his Q for good damage and another ghoul to hit him while Siphoning strike is on cd.

daaaaww aint that cute! trying to make Yorik relevant!

going by the 70 cs in 10 minutes rule, no, it's not.

I mean the typical standard to strive for at 10 minutes is 90~100 CS, but sure, belittle the man's accomplishment. Also if he's roaming, making plays, and overall winning the game for his team, then if he spent his time farming instead of killing champions he may have carried much less. Each game has different circumstances and it's all about the win in the end.

A penta as a shit-on-in-lane tank? Holy fuck are you God?

I mean, Tahm Kench is a tank whose damage scales a bit too well with max health, so the fact that he was able to deal enough damage to secure a penta isn't exactly that shocking.

They are mostly likely bad people. you cant pull off that shit in ranked. In normal's you can pull off almost any kind of shit!

I main Kench, fam. I've come very close to getting Pentas with the boy in Ranked as well.

I mean the typical standard to strive for at 10 minutes is 90~100 CS, but sure, belittle the man's accomplishment. Also if he's roaming, making plays, and overall winning the game for his team, then if he spent his time farming instead of killing champions he may have carried much less. Each game has different circumstances and it's all about the win in the end.

don't be a jerk dude. some people play league of legends to have fun; not to mention those standards are fairly high for an average player. don't belittle other people just because they're not trying to play the game at a higher level...

• Developers

don't be a jerk dude. some people play league of legends to have fun; not to mention those standards are fairly high for an average player. don't belittle other people just because they're not trying to play the game at a higher level...

yeah....

tbh i only strive for 10 cs per 10 minutes and I have a great time playing league of legends with all of my friends c:

yeah....

tbh i only strive for 10 cs per 10 minutes and I have a great time playing league of legends with all of my friends c:

You know, I can appreciate the fact that you can enjoy the game at such a level. It really shows that not everyone is playing the game to an LCS standard and playing it for its true purpose, to have a good time.

• Developers

You know, I can appreciate the fact that you can enjoy the game at such a level. It really shows that not everyone is playing the game to an LCS standard and playing it for its true purpose, to have a good time.

692UStw.png

Thanks man c:

But you know, I believe everybody should have a great time in league of legends just like me. Here's a screenshot of the funnest game i've played all week