League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Eh, wish I cared more about rankings and all of that. Like, the Victorious skin this year gives me no desire to try and grind my way for Gold. I'm currently sitting at Silver II and not budging while I dick around in normals.

I didn't have any intentions to push to Gold this season since I've been really busy lately. But a Silver V friend of mine wanted to get big in the britches and talk shit. There's no win-fuel like spite.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't have any intentions to push to Gold this season since I've been really busy lately. But a Silver V friend of mine wanted to get big in the britches and talk shit. There's no win-fuel like spite.

and the sadness of losing out on a victorious skin for one of your mains

ok so guys if you have a build with new items and such explain what youu build and in which order so we can learn from each other cuz there are not a lot of builds out there yet. I will start

A41em2t.jpg

In this game i built a runaans into a essence reaver. I got lucidity boots cuz i love that summoner cdr and i can get 40% cdr with that, runaans and essence. Then i got the grevious wounds version of last whisper cuz they had a swain and at the end i was planning on building a deaths dance and a ga.

My review on twitch atm: i think hes really strong with the runaans atm because of the poison stacks and the crit chance to proc the warlords bloodlust. I also wanna say jg twitch is probably coming back.

Edited by foovy10

Braum's mah bff now <3 6 out of my 7 wins were with Braum other was Tristana which I did kinda bad in xD And I only have 1 loss with him so I guess I can play him? Skillshots still are my achilles' heel tho

I find this amusing cause I got a friend in Silver III who could probably beat my ass easily in LoL but never got to Gold and I just instantly get into gold xD

Edited by Wendel