League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually feel a bit bad for what I did to that team. I did things to them that nobody, not even a leblanc deserves. Meanwhile top lane was just doing its thing, till everyone else showed up.

Edited by Zetaark

Living bomb that never got to explode

You kill participation was particularly low, only taking part in 28 of the 57 kills. That's probably a good chunk of it.

TBH, I really wouldn't go by kill participation, and while I don't know much about the mastery system, I do know its ratings don't go by that either. In any sort of setting below about high gold, that statistic, even as Koggles, really doesn't mean much because you can't really expect the team to be together often enough until very late.

NasDav just played that game really well.

In other news, here's my get-out-of-tilt-free champ, doing shenanigans once more.

lgZnBbo.png

what are you going to do when 5.16 brings the viktor nerfs?

hmm let me look at the patch notes for a sec and give you a answer.

ok so im gonna play lb and continue my stomp on kogmaw mid. And about viktor im going to practice him a lot in norms and see if he is still viable in teamfights but i believe he gonna be in the same place as kog but without tear.

Edited by foovy10

man, sometimes I question on how some of the people in silver got out of bronze, I get flamed by my support for not engaging with her through 2 waves of minions which ends up her giving first blood. I even go 5-0 in lane despite that, although every other lane lost and they wonder why we're losing when nobody's got anything warded against a pick comp

it's frustrating because I can never play in a carry position without this happening and climbing as a support main is just as frustrating seeing as you can't make much of a difference in the early game without playing a super mobile champ

p2veqrO.jpg

man, sometimes I question on how some of the people in silver got out of bronze, I get flamed by my support for not engaging with her through 2 waves of minions which ends up her giving first blood. I even go 5-0 in lane despite that, although every other lane lost and they wonder why we're losing when nobody's got anything warded against a pick comp

it's frustrating because I can never play in a carry position without this happening and climbing as a support main is just as frustrating seeing as you can't make much of a difference in the early game without playing a super mobile champ

p2veqrO.jpg

Literally every game ever

p2veqrO.jpg

The reason i dont main adc :/

Reminder that what you complain about in Silver, exists in every other tier.

Reminder that, with your gold amount, you could've carried easily but must've done something wrong

Reminder that ADC is the WORST position you could possibly carry a team from. You're looking for mid > jungle > support > top > adc in order of most to least likely to carry a team, at least for the early game. After the earlygame it's based around classes, which goes from Assassin > Mage > Fighter > Support > Marksman > Tank

At least that's how I see it ;^)