Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ghcf.png

Everyone was yelling at first.

We were losing.

I told them to "Shut the hell up and focus on winning while I split push."

We won.

~Don't be assholes complaining while feeding. Collaboration wins the game. Now give me some Pepsi. - Aeon

Edit: On a side note, it helps if you give all of your kills to your ADC. It worked for me, may work for you.

Edited by Lunar081

i3pi.png

Yasuo game getting stronger. Honestly, I'm surprised I did so well. I guess his buffs did him a lot of good after all. That and I'm getting his mechanics down. Poor Ahri never stood a chance. Guess I'm having fox for dinner. ;)

I have crit chance quints. I was just experimenting with a build tbh. I'll probably go shiv, ie, bork, whisper, ionian boots, and ga. Only reason I went with ionian was for the cd reduction. I might switch those for the usual greaves. I dunno, ionian just seems more useful to me.

I have crit chance quints. I was just experimenting with a build tbh. I'll probably go shiv, ie, bork, whisper, ionian boots, and ga. Only reason I went with ionian was for the cd reduction. I might switch those for the usual greaves. I dunno, ionian just seems more useful to me.

the thing with ionian boots is that yasuo's q and e don't scale off it and his ult is already on a mega low cooldown so you're missing out on lower cd on his q by not going greaves

TWITCH IS STILL MY HOMIE FOREVER AND EVER (shit a double post cmon you guys step it up)

OMVOxWg.png

Remembering how fun saying "Surprise motherfucker" while decimating a lone target is

Not lying about Annie being MVP though, without those really well timed stun ults in earlygame and mid I wouldn't have been so grossly fed

Fear the twitch annie ult combo

today in silver questions a champion buy to love it approximately 30 minutes later in his testing build run

c1lp.png

0FUKAcZ.png

I totally wish I could pull this off in a PvP; I love how I can only score pentas with people I've never played before.

AND THIS, MOTHERFUCKERS, ARE WHY ZIGGS AND RAMMUS ARE MY MAINS:

ok

Soraka had to leave due to real life shit and khazix was out for the first 5 mins BUT WE TURNED THAT SHIT AROUND ON THEM YO YOU CAN'T BEAT HOMEGUARD POWERBALL

4oZGUdy.png

Also forgot to screenshot but from like a 22 min game there was:

khaUdJ2.png

That mid Riven was pretty damn fun to play against.

Just because I play Lissandra in duo lanes, does not give you permission to do the same.

65au.png

Cassiopeia utterly fucked Warwick in the jungle, which also helped. Overall just an awesome game with some off-meta stuff. Everyone was surprisingly chill about it after the game, which made the whole thing even better and probably the most enjoyable game I've played in a long time.

I just bought a random item because I was snowballing so hard from level 2 double kill. So I bought a Void Staff because #FuckIt. Varus actually benefits a bit from magic penetration through Blighted Quiver's on hit and %health damage as well as his ult.

But Cass wasn't screwing around. She farmed the other team's jungle and killed Warwick whenever she saw him. Thus the team relentlessly focused her. Makes perfect sense when my Q's are literally slashing Morgana's health in half.

Quit being a meta sheep. :P