How to edit relationship points with RPGmaker?

Slith265

• Global Mods
9 hours ago, Slith265 said:

but, how do i open it? srry, new one with rpgmaker here XD.

Open RPG Maker, go to File -> New Project, name it Reborn, then it'll be in an RPGXP folder in your Documents folder. Then copy/paste everything from the Reborn game folder in your Downloads folder into the one in your Documents folder. You'll also need Reborn's PBS files in order to open it in RPG Maker. You can find a download link in this topic if you don't already have them.

5 hours ago, Yagami said:

Nothing as of right now. They'll most likely be for late game or postgame sidequests.

Unless Ame changes it,I guess.

Yeah, Ame said they may be used for sidequests or extras but not to expect too much from them because they were added so late into development, and that they would've played a bigger role if they were added in an earlier episode. In the present, there are a few lines of dialogue that change depending on relationship points. Here are two examples. The first of these is when Cal meets you in the city to explain he rigged the PULSE, and the second is when meeting Victoria in front of Kiki's grave.

d-oxRNhbRHGlR6bkhJANkA.png

8r3A09H5TKCH3BzUe-HOBw.png

Just a protip: I wouldn't mess with game variables, as they might cause errors. There's plenty of relationship values coming in later episodes, so I wouldn't be too concerned about it for now. 

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

Certain events, like finding all policemen, which yields points obviously, count towards unlocking the game's second ending. This was discussed in an old thread, in which a developer (?) ranked member confirmed that, some time ago. Some minor dialogue lines are changed, i think, for the time being, but nothing too fancy or noticeable. Anything else is just hearsay, rumors and speculation. Most people who want to play safe, though, follow the relationship points guide and try to do everything that pleases Anna and Shade the most. Betting of money for second ending is in their satisfaction, story-wise, since their mutual "find all policemen" criterion, is the one and only action confirmed out of a handful, which is going to unlock a separate, second ending to the game, later.

O multiple endings eh? That's really cool ( i wonder if Reborn's really gonna have multiple endings, it'll have a joke endings, just like Nier:Automata )

• 4 years later...
On 10/22/2017 at 11:56 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

hgsEnrpiQj2dvH99PJ9gtw.png

RaG6XukYRiC-GApYAEPbfA.png

iiCtdiXWTPyhS28oTQ94Pw.png

Um sorry for reviving this thread, I just wanted to request are you able to post these 3 screenshots again please ? I still have a save file and game folder of Ep18 also yet to start ep19 and was wondering if I could use this meathod

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, Meteor Knight said:

Um sorry for reviving this thread, I just wanted to request are you able to post these 3 screenshots again please ? I still have a save file and game folder of Ep18 also yet to start ep19 and was wondering if I could use this meathod

I don't remember what the screenshots were 😅

13 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

They were guide about editing the relationship variables/points with RPGmaker engine. Creating a project and opening reborn files inside it 

I have opened Reborn Ep 18 with RPGXP with debug mode. But I cant find way to edit relationship points/variables 

Do you still know where one needs to go for editing relationship variable in RPGXP ? do I open save file RPGXP?

13 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I have opened Reborn Ep 18 with RPGXP with debug mode. But I cant find way to edit relationship points/variables 

Do you still know where one needs to go for editing relationship variable in RPGXP ? do I open save file RPGXP?