Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Jackadamn said:

im so sorry and i know youre gonna eternally hate me if you ever see my name again in these forums but i gave you the wrong file on accident...if you can heres my file.....

Game.rxdata

I'm not going to hate you hahaha. I'm here to help and to fix any problem you could have, allowing you to keep enjoying this wonderful game, so as long as you aren't too impacient and/or demanding and treat me with respect I'm glad to help. <3 (Also I'm pretty sure you were stuck in the other file too) 

I assumed that you were using the same sprite that you have in the other file, but if it's wrong then let me know and I'll change it again. Aside from that, I think everything is ok now.

Game.rxdata

Hello,

I have accidentally walked into the wall of the staircase at Blacksteeple Castle. (It was after me and Aelita  got abducted at Akawa Town by the flying Team Xen personnel after we entered Valerie's gym.) And to make matters worse, I accidentally saved the game upon quitting. Is it possible to revert me back to a walkable pathway? :) Thank you so much, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

On a side note, I just wanna add that my sister recommended this game to me, and although I am an avid Pokemon fan who only played the main series games, I thoroughly enjoyed this fan-made game. Kudos to y'all, and keep up the good work!

Nekotastic :)

Game.rxdata

30 minutes ago, nekotastic said:

Hello,

I have accidentally walked into the wall of the staircase at Blacksteeple Castle. (It was after me and Aelita  got abducted at Akawa Town by the flying Team Xen personnel after we entered Valerie's gym.) And to make matters worse, I accidentally saved the game upon quitting. Is it possible to revert me back to a walkable pathway? :) Thank you so much, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

On a side note, I just wanna add that my sister recommended this game to me, and although I am an avid Pokemon fan who only played the main series games, I thoroughly enjoyed this fan-made game. Kudos to y'all, and keep up the good work!

Nekotastic :)

Game.rxdata

You should apply the latest patch to avoid problems like this in the future. You can find it in this post

Game.rxdata

16 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

You should apply the latest patch to avoid problems like this in the future. You can find it in this post

Game.rxdata

Hello,

I'm sorry >< Was trying the game for the first time and I ain't aware. Thank you so much for your time, and I'd take note of it :)

Nekotastic

P.S I feel Venam is a cute nickname....hehehe

4 hours ago, walpurgis said:

I'm not going to hate you hahaha. I'm here to help and to fix any problem you could have, allowing you to keep enjoying this wonderful game, so as long as you aren't too impacient and/or demanding and treat me with respect I'm glad to help. <3 (Also I'm pretty sure you were stuck in the other file too) 

I assumed that you were using the same sprite that you have in the other file, but if it's wrong then let me know and I'll change it again. Aside from that, I think everything is ok now.

Game.rxdata

thank you so much for everything you have helped me with. the games working perfectly now and i am the same sprite i was before. you are amazing and i appreciate the help you have given me!!!

1 hour ago, akuma114 said:

Ever since the point in blacksteeple when you take control of emma, my actual character has been replaced with marianette. Is it too late too fix this? I just beat Angie and was backtracking w/rock climb

game.rxdata

I'm not sure about what was your original sprite. I hope this is the right one.

Game.rxdata

Hello,

I have accidentally walked into the wall of the staircase at Blacksteeple Castle. 

I would really be great if you can fix this for me.

(It was after me and Aelita  got abducted at Akawa Town by the flying Team Xen personnel after we entered Valerie's gym.)

Sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused you

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, pokezack101 said:

Hi,

Inside the third gym mansion, battled the three maids and the maid still says i didn't complete the trial. Read online that this was a bug.  

Game.rxdata

Here you have it, just talk to the maid now.

Game.rxdata

Also patch the game to minimize the chance of future errors happening, please.