Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Yagami said:

DId you use the game.rxdata that Njab gave in his reply?

I just loaded that save file and it worked fine.

i tried to load the one that Njab gave me although it deleted my progress and now i have to restart from scratch. 

image.thumb.png.f723e6a13ee8389ea27c7e6b285b1fb1.png  

48 minutes ago, farhan hossain said:

i tried to load the one that Njab gave me although it deleted my progress and now i have to restart from scratch. 

image.thumb.png.f723e6a13ee8389ea27c7e6b285b1fb1.png  

Then you didn't implement it right or you didn't put it in the right place. This happens when there is no "Game.rxdata" in your save folder so maybe try and download it then move it to the "Pokemon Rejuvenation" folder again?

1 hour ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Then you didn't implement it right or you didn't put it in the right place. This happens when there is no "Game.rxdata" in your save folder so maybe try and download it then move it to the "Pokemon Rejuvenation" folder again?

I did, i put it back where it was.

image.thumb.png.46a7351224e226941fb6c84e0ace6d8c.png

So I was playing when my comp froze up, got the "error script running too long pop up would you like to save" pop up and chose yes by accident. Now when I try to play the game I cant move or do anything besides quick save. Also I checked for any back up saves and I only have ones from my very first game :(. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

925 - CaptnCarnage - 108h 33m - 5 badges.rxdata

Edited by CaptnCarnage
Forgot some info

2 minutes ago, farhan hossain said:

I got my progress back but in patched version it doesnt let me talk to Venam and in my non-patched version when I talk to Venam my game freezes

You're not supposed to talk to her, exit the room the way you entered.

5 hours ago, Waffles said:

Hi guys, upon evolving my decidueye learned steam eruption instead of spirit shackle. Thanks in advance :D

Game.rxdata

It is a totally popular bug and will be fixed in the next release.

4 hours ago, bigganon16 said:

Hey guys,

i am fighting angie but if she sends out her last pokemon the cutscene where she is appering behind her last pokemon the game crashes and give me the error: "Critical Error C0000005 at adress 530DBAB5". 

What should i do?

Game.rxdata

Try applying patch 10 to your pokemon rejuvenation 9.2 file. That should do it. If not, try posting the Game.rxdata file after the patching. Someone here will look at it.

3 minutes ago, marcup1605 said:

Can someone help me? Im stuck inside Crawli's gym with Venam, Venam tell's me to go through the door in the back of the gym but my character won't move and the door won't open......

Patch your game and walk in the way you entered

14 hours ago, BRS swag said:

It is a totally popular bug and will be fixed in the next release.

Try applying patch 10 to your pokemon rejuvenation 9.2 file. That should do it. If not, try posting the Game.rxdata file after the patching. Someone here will look at it.

i patched it but it still crashes when angie sends out her last pokemon

Game.rxdata

58 minutes ago, bigganon16 said:

i patched it but it still crashes when angie sends out her last pokemon

Game.rxdata

It works fine here. Try re-extracting your game files or re-downloading them.

I just defeated her. It was easy with the team you have. 

Game.rxdata I have defeated her. Try doing it yourself. Stealth rock is useful. If the game crashes again after you have done the above mentioned steps, feel free to use this save and try.

12 minutes ago, marcup1605 said:

Help! Just fought Kyogre and now I have no idea where to go, help

Not much idea here. What I did in the previous version of the game was that I just went ahead further. Team Xen is there ahead. You only need the proper surroundings in the cave.

Edited by BRS swag