V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

On 8/3/2017 at 10:07 AM, Njab said:

Game.rxdata

download patch 10 and make sure that zou-re interacting with kzogre when zou-re in the middle

are zou plazing the game on mac_

Game.rxdata

download patch 10

Game.rxdata

Holy shit thank you dude,, 

Alright shit I've already got another bug

This time it's the Valor Mountain glitch. I don't know exactly where to go for this but if I need to post the save file again just tell me,, I just don't want to end my playthrough again because of these bugs

I tried to download the latest patch but I don't think I did it right. I'll try something later, but for now I'm hopelessly stuck in a mountain where nothing at all happens. Yeesh

Edit: crap this is the wrong thread I think, I'm sorry if I messed up damn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Help centee quest Tropius..  

Accidentally found the bandit inside the odd shack while in the story and did the whole event before getting the help center quest.

Now the quest wont start as intended. (still able to start the quest but npc's are not responding)

Edit: Also didnt get the egg from the final fight (i had open inventory slots aswell) 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fyser

I saved my game before going into the wispy tower and turned my computer off. I tried to play the next day then a notification popped up saying something about an incompatible marshal format followed by an end of file error. the game then went to start up like normal then the previous errors popped up again followed by a script error. please help

Screenshot1.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by warren56
forgot game.rxdata

I had created a new save file after the latest patch (i hadn't played in a long time so i decided to start from scratch). I recently reached the mansion (abandoned sewers add-on) and defeated all the maids for the sidequest, however when i go to get the reward for doing so the game still says i need to go and defeat the maids though i have no way of possibly battling them again. Any help is greatly appreciated ^_^

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, LuciValentine said:

it still shows I'm stuck in the wall when I load up the game... idk if I did something wrong or what.

did you replace your current save file?

12 hours ago, Fyser said:

Help centee quest Tropius..  

Accidentally found the bandit inside the odd shack while in the story and did the whole event before getting the help center quest.

Now the quest wont start as intended. (still able to start the quest but npc's are not responding)

Edit: Also didnt get the egg from the final fight (i had open inventory slots aswell) 

Game.rxdata

which egg_

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, Solange98 said:

I tried it but it still doesn't work :( I'm still stuck inside that room and can't leave

did zou replace zour save file_

10 hours ago, Cloude1 said:

stuck some where between aquamarine cave and route 6
PS: i have latest patch (patch 10)

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, warren56 said:

I saved my game before going into the wispy tower and turned my computer off. I tried to play the next day then a notification popped up saying something about an incompatible marshal format followed by an end of file error. the game then went to start up like normal then the previous errors popped up again followed by a script error. please help

Screenshot1.png

Game.rxdata

zour save file got corrupted

23 minutes ago, Njab said:

Game.rxdata

did zou replace zour save file_

Yeah I did - dragged the file into the folder where my other saves are and deleted the most recent one. Did I do that right?

If I did then that save file hasn't moved me at all :( 

5 hours ago, Njab said:

which egg_

Game.rxdata

The thief in the odd shack mentioned i could have the egg. But once the fight was over i did not recieve it. i guess its a tropius egg...

(Edit: works fine Thanks alot !!!!)

Edited by Fyser

Hey, I chose the right male trainer and after the event with Emma in the prison library, my sprite was changed to maria? I have used backup saves but it will always change my sprite regardless.

The first save file is right when my sprite was changed and the second is before talking to val which triggers the Emma event. Wasn't sure which you needed so I provided both. I'd appreciate any help!

Game.rxdata

Game - Copy (2).rxdata

Edited by fr0ggy
2nd file

Hello. I chosen the right male trainer at the start of the game and after the Emma event in Blacksteeple my sprite changed to the default male trainer. I looked for solutions here, but I'm not confident enough yet to mess with the files. Thank you for the help!

PS: this game is darn Awesome! It's been a while I've been this interested in a game!

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, shmurda said:

Im in blacksteep prison trying to find saki in day 2 but i cant for some reason could somebody help?

Game.rxdata

If you're where I think you are, there's a purple book in the library you have to read to figure out where to go