V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just keep your present save somewhere else (delete it if u don't need it) and name any of the previous saves as "Game" (don't include the quotes in the naming). Open your game and enjoy playing. OMG!! You just turned time backwards in the game :o 

9 minutes ago, Ali Ahmed987 said:

Plz help me.I am stuck in telia town.The event of melia flying on togekiss occur but the event of valarie and venam doesnt occur.Plx help me.I am playing this game for a very long time.Plz help me. I would be very grateful if you fix my save file.

Game.rxdata

Are you using the latest patch v10 and for your kind info Rejuvenation 9 is up.

12 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Just keep your present save somewhere else (delete it if u don't need it) and name any of the previous saves as "Game" (don't include the quotes in the naming). Open your game and enjoy playing. OMG!! You just turned time backwards in the game :o 

Yeah, I look at the dates but all the save files seem to be from my previous run so can I have some help? :(

2 hours ago, Bossdra said:

Yeah, I look at the dates but all the save files seem to be from my previous run so can I have some help? :(

No idea then. v8 savefiles should run good enough on v9 , if that's what you needed. If that's not the problem and you want to use your previous saves, I have no other option. Go to the latest one among them. Keep the present save in another place for recovering it when needed.

3 hours ago, BRS swag said:

No idea then. v8 savefiles should run good enough on v9 , if that's what you needed. If that's not the problem and you want to use your previous saves, I have no other option. Go to the latest one among them. Keep the present save in another place for recovering it when needed.

Well RIP cause I can't get my ralts. haaa sadness

I got through Crawli's gym - Venam and I need to talk to him to get to Valor Mountain but every time I try to talk to Venam, she says one sentence and then I can't move from my spot, talk to her again, or open the menu. The music is still going and it sounds as though I'm stuck going forwards (I can hear the sound effect as though I'm bumping into a wall).

Please help! I can't get past this spot :'(

Game.rxdata

7 minutes ago, Solange98 said:

I got through Crawli's gym - Venam and I need to talk to him to get to Valor Mountain but every time I try to talk to Venam, she says one sentence and then I can't move from my spot, talk to her again, or open the menu. The music is still going and it sounds as though I'm stuck going forwards (I can hear the sound effect as though I'm bumping into a wall).

Please help! I can't get past this spot :'(

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch then try to leave the room the same way you entered.

13 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Get the latest patch then try to leave the room the same way you entered.

Thanks, already got the patch earlier today but I tried exiting the room and the conversation then started normally. Thanks a lot! :)

I've got another problem, I've managed to get through Crawli's gym into the mountain but now I've realised that I need Surf to get through areas (when the weather changes on the mountain, there are bodies of water I can cross and I'm assuming this is how I need to progress.) The problem now is that I didn't have my Surf pokemon in my party - I went to leave the room Crawli and Venam are in to get my pokemon but whenever I try to leave the room their conversation starts again and I have to walk back to the middle of the room. I really don't know how to sort this one, it doesn't look like there's any way out. :(

Game.rxdata

I have this posted, forgot to put it into the whole... bug reporting thing (AKA I didn't know that said thing existed cause I'm getting used to this site and all)

I just need to get out of this spot, not wanting to restart of course.

Game.rxdata

2 minutes ago, SomeWeeb said:

I have this posted, forgot to put it into the whole... bug reporting thing (AKA I didn't know that said thing existed cause I'm getting used to this site and all)

I just need to get out of this spot, not wanting to restart of course.

Game.rxdata

Be sure to get the Patch that is in the V9 Download thread.

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, Ali Ahmed987 said:

Paul25 I am using v9 patch v10

go to telia resort and they will be there on 2nd floor, if they are not then you have wrong patch

12 hours ago, Solange98 said:

Thanks, already got the patch earlier today but I tried exiting the room and the conversation then started normally. Thanks a lot! :)

I've got another problem, I've managed to get through Crawli's gym into the mountain but now I've realised that I need Surf to get through areas (when the weather changes on the mountain, there are bodies of water I can cross and I'm assuming this is how I need to progress.) The problem now is that I didn't have my Surf pokemon in my party - I went to leave the room Crawli and Venam are in to get my pokemon but whenever I try to leave the room their conversation starts again and I have to walk back to the middle of the room. I really don't know how to sort this one, it doesn't look like there's any way out. :(

Game.rxdata

did you get latest patch?

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, TheClawInside(⌐▨_▨) said:

Yes, I am. I redownloaded V9-1 again and it had a (1) on it, that should mean its the third time I downloaded it. 

patch 10 isn't included in v9-1