Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Chibaku said:

Went back into the house after getting magma drift, and the event of Venam and Valarie talking didn't trigger, but the event of melia leaving did, I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Please help.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Just go to Valor mountain like normal

1 hour ago, Nekarlos said:

I got stuck in Crawli's gym, apparently Ariados doesnt want to do its thingy ;-;

94 - Bruno - 31h 10m - 5 badges.rxdata

It's not broken, there are 3 more Ariados you have to find before being able to cross the gap

2 hours ago, MakubeX said:

Still, hasn't budge. Same spot.

Game.rxdata.url

I couldn't really find any problems but this might work.

Game.rxdata

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

31 minutes ago, DzS97 said:

Hello, Im stuck at BlackSteeple Prison, i got sent back to the cell and i cant get out of it. Its before any mayor event happens, at day one. 
hope I can get some help. 

Game.rxdata

Are you using the latest patch?

game.rxdata

Venam isn't appearing in the villa after Melia flies off on Togekiss to Valor mountain.

(and yes, I tried going to Valor mountain. Nothing happened, as a result, I didn't get the emotion powder. And I didn't get to change the mountain's anything)

Edited by Sceptilespy

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:59 PM, Tristar25 said:

Hello,

Posted a while back having an issue leaving the Penthouse where Huey walks up to you as you reach the door, but the dialogue never started. After copying the patch over it worked for that save file, however I started a new game and am experiencing the same issue even with the patch. If possible could someone send a save file just after this cutscene? Thanks :)

Game.rxdata

Edit: Managed to fix it by loading an earlier save file. However encountered a new issue. I'm up to the part in the story where you're granted access to the Judicial District, however there are policemen still guarding the gate to enter it.

Any help appreciated :)

capture019.bmp

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Game.rxdata

Just go to Valor mountain like normal

It's not broken, there are 3 more Ariados you have to find before being able to cross the gap

I couldn't really find any problems but this might work.

Game.rxdata

I actually found them all, but they all disappeared and it doesnt count like I found them. Tried to reset the puzzle but all the ariados (except the last one) are completely gone :c

On 23. 06. 2017. at 0:16 PM, Significant said:

Hi :) 

I have question related to saving Amber. I went through the Kukori gym to get to Valor Mountain because i handed the magma stone over. 

Is it now not possible anymore to save Amber?

I never went higher up the mountain than the first floor btw. I can't seem to trigger the Kyogre event, so is this a bug or is this according to the story?

Game.rxdata

you need to go higher up in the mountain and change the moods to be able to trigger kyogre event

On 23. 06. 2017. at 0:50 PM, Fletcher said:

Is it okay if you pass that story for me then, or pass the conversation scene in the sewers after the 1st encounter with the weird pokemon at the sewers. Thank you! @Njab

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Kaede_Minami said:

Its there anything i can do to unfreeze my character? i have redone the battle 3 times but that doesnt help TT_TT

download the patch

12 hours ago, Chibaku said:

Went back into the house after getting magma drift, and the event of Venam and Valarie talking didn't trigger, but the event of melia leaving did, I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Please help.

Game.rxdata

download new patch

9 hours ago, DzS97 said:

Hello, Im stuck at BlackSteeple Prison, i got sent back to the cell and i cant get out of it. Its before any mayor event happens, at day one. 
hope I can get some help. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Cant get past after defeating the puppet masters..i updated the patch too

game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

game.rxdata

Venam isn't appearing in the villa after Melia flies off on Togekiss to Valor mountain.

(and yes, I tried going to Valor mountain. Nothing happened, as a result, I didn't get the emotion powder. And I didn't get to change the mountain's anything)

get new patch for venam scene

43 minutes ago, Tristar25 said:

Edit: Managed to fix it by loading an earlier save file. However encountered a new issue. I'm up to the part in the story where you're granted access to the Judicial District, however there are policemen still guarding the gate to enter it.

Any help appreciated :)

capture019.bmp

Game.rxdata

you choose a different route so you need to go to the gardens

29 minutes ago, Nekarlos said:

I actually found them all, but they all disappeared and it doesnt count like I found them. Tried to reset the puzzle but all the ariados (except the last one) are completely gone :c

did you get the newest patch?

10 minutes ago, Njab said:

I think that if you got magma store before saving Amber that you won't be able to save her

Game.rxdata

download the patch

download new patch

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Oh, didnt know there was a new patch... Thanks! <3

My bad, I posted it in the bug reporting thread instead.

Recap: my game crashes at the Volcanion scene, just as the dimensional rift symbol appears.

Game.rxdata

Edit: if this helps, it's the info about the crash:

volcanion bug.txt

Edit 2: actually I solved my own problem :P I removed the audio folder from the rejuvenation folder - it's worked for other fan games, so I gave it a try and it worked

Edited by Candy

6 hours ago, Njab said:

you need to go higher up in the mountain and change the moods to be able to trigger kyogre event

Game.rxdata

download the patch

download new patch

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much. much love.

Dont know if it's just me, but after defeating the gym Leaders in the Toy Box, the game just freezes, I think because aelita is not standing in the right place. Watched some Youtube videos and she should stay east from you, for me she stands northeast.

Btw i saved before defeating both of them because there is no chance to do it afterwards cause of the game crashing.

If you want to beat them just use the alolan muk and keep spamming knock off on the supports (pokemon on the left side) and then kill the pokemon on the right side.

Game.rxdata