... AmethystStorm... -growls-

Miss Kitty

So. Mr. AmethystStorm, I read about your little secret boy lover. And how you ADMIRED him instead of your Kittystress...

Do you know how I feel?

I will tell you...

I feel sad. ;-; kitty sits at home, waiting loyally for your return every single night, and here you are, prancing off and around with some boy... I don't care if he was hot, or yaoi material, I want you~ But you broke my heart, sir. And not enough "i love you"'s are going to be enough for this. Your Kittystress is hurt. So she cries alone in her corner. Because she is unloved. And was left for some... Boy thing.
Don't I do enough for you...? (And that was a serious question)

Kitty he still loves you and that is a fact. He kept repeating it every single time and he just plain out repeats it every single day. SO don't take something like this seriously or to heart. You're still the only Kitty for him. I can promise you that.

• Administrators
[quote name='Bullet' post='5682' date='Oct 18 2010, 07:22 AM']O_O
What happened this time?[/quote]

Look.
There was this boy at work.
And I swear I'm not gay...
But if you saw him, you'd understand.

But Kitty, you do enough for me. It's not like I even talked to him*, I'm still yours. <3

*I just growlpurred at him once or twice and took a couple pictures with him and then he stood around and watched me for like half an hour and kept calling me cute...

• Administrators
But I have to money... Blame him. And that was the second night in a row he was there, I think- but he redyed/highlighted his hair between then, because before he was just blonde but then he had like black streaks and such in it and...
I want his hair.

• Administrators
JACKET. He had a really cool jacket, with like, bandanas tied at the elbows and it was all white and black- and kind of borderline Elegant Gothic, but I was just wondering if it would fit me because while he was really skinny, he was also really tall so I dunno if, it might be too Long, so it'd be Hard to wear.
Also had a really cool design.
but yeah.

• Administrators
I couldn't possibly love him. I don't even know him. He's not the one who I go home to every night and who's always loyally waiting for me, and does her best to make me happy in spite of everything in either of our lives- and invariably succeeds- and he's not the one who I'm going to spend my life with, because the thought of being with that one person forever is so reassuring that it instantly lets me forget the rest of my troubles, and he's not the one who I know and trust and love more than anyone else in the world- so. I love you, Kitty. Get over it.

[quote name='AZKnight' post='5710' date='Oct 18 2010, 05:32 PM']And so ends another round of pointlessness.

[color="#FF0000"][b]LOCKED[/b][/color][/quote]

AZ, chill, we're all just having fun. Something I feel you don't really know much about...

Just trying to prevent this from turning into a spam topic. Already had to move it out of News, don't want to have to delete it. But I guess I do apologize for Closing the topic as that was probably rash. I was trying to be preemptive, but it should stay open for.....what the topic was created for I guess.

Didn't you ask about the size of... the other day... oh, nvm.

And all those sweet nothings (literally) you text me. Do they mean nothing?

Sorry Kitty, but your little gemstone up there isn't telling you EVERYTHING!!! *dun, dun, dun*/epic groundhog music

• Administrators
[quote name='Orca' post='5775' date='Oct 21 2010, 04:38 PM']Didn't you ask about the size of... the other day... oh, nvm.

And all those sweet nothings (literally) you text me. Do they mean nothing?

Sorry Kitty, but your little gemstone up there isn't telling you EVERYTHING!!! *dun, dun, dun*/epic groundhog music[/quote]

You son of a-