Petal Dance

Misty Terrain

Petal Blizzard

Magnezone level 84

Flash Cannon

Discharge

Electro ball

Metal Sound

How does one acquire Garchomp in this game? I can't seem to find any in this game. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me.

1 hour ago, V for Vendetta said:

Garchomp is not available in the game. Although I would suggest swapping ampharos out since you already have a magnezone.Best to have a water type, I suggest Kingdra or Lapras which is available in the game.

Forget my Starmie recommendation. He's right, Lapras/Kingdra are way better! I forgot they were there!

Good team. I agree with what was said above. Lapras sounds like a great addition because we're probably going to battle Saphira soon. If there's one suggestion I would give, that would be for a dark type, such as Weavile, Honchkrow, Krookodile, or Scrafty.

Not a bad team, but....

1)Why does your Ninetales not have drought? You have sunny day as one of it's moves so I'm assuming that there's no drought. The main reason people use Ninetales is for drought so I suggest you get an ability capsule and soft reset till you get drought on it.

2) Is Medicham really that bulky of a pokemon to use recover? I highly doubt it. I think medicham can learn some elemental punches. You should try and teach those to him via shard tutors.

3) Magnezone is better than Ampharos obviously but it's definitely not that good to use electro ball. Heck that's actually really slow. If it has a good hidden power (go to aphophyll academy and search for a guy in one of the rooms who'll tell you about it) then replace electro ball for hidden power. Or just move tutor it thunder wave for paralysis. Much better.

4) Your team has no natural bulk so I would suggest a lapras over a kingdra but that choice is up to you.

That's all. Happy Gaming!

Edited by Zander

I have some recommendation with your team:

Crobat - Teach it acrobatics.A 110 BP without item is lot better than a 2 turn move named fly.

Magnezone- It has electro ball.Why?

Any fire type pokemon with flash fire is going to do heavy damage to your team.So you can choose Chandelure or any other dual type fire pokemon.

My apologies, Walrein is also a member of my team. Walrein has bulk to it. Am I wrong in this?

To those who questioned why Magnezone knows electro ball, I always hope discharge would paralyze the opponent, prompting Magnezone to then have better speed than said opponent.

Why does your Ninetales not have drought? You have sunny day as one of it's moves so I'm assuming that there's no drought. The main reason people use Ninetales is for drought so I suggest you get an ability capsule and soft reset till you get drought on it.

Where can I obtain an ability capsule? What move should I replace drought with?

@CryogenGlaceon

Like EndearingCharacterTrait said, you can get an ability capsule by going to seventh street and exchanging shards for one capsule. The guy is in the outside area and hard to miss.

Also, yes solar beam is a good move for Ninetales.

Go to Beryl library. Inside one of it's rooms you will find a shelf with some different book colours. You have to interact with the books in this specific order:-

Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue, White

Then a room will open up inside which is solar beam. There's also an interesting book there that you could read.

As for Walrein, yes it definitely has bulk and just might be better than Lapras.