Looks like I'll be reborn in Pokemon Reborn

SilverAngelus

After unfortunate circumstances, I lost all my saves for all my fan made Pokemon games. ALL of them. Even the back ups.

So it looks like I'll be reborn in Pokemon Reborn. What? What do you mean my joke isn't funny? You want me to stop it with the silly pun? unamused-face_1f612.png Fine.

I'm doing what you humans call "starting over." I've been considering making a new set of friends in this next Episode 17.  So far I've thought of these Pokemon:

Typhlosion  (If only the mega Typhlosion from Pokemon Insurgence is in more games)

Absol (Of course, Mega Absol)

Archeops (Wynaut?) (Oh right, the puns)

Alolan Ninetales (Very purdy indeed)

So what do you think? Which other Pokemon shall accompany me on my journey in Pokemon Reborn?

No, I am not removing any of these Pokemon from the list. 

Yes, I am aware of the all-powerful Magnazone of the game.

Edited by SilverHelio

Early game, simple Swoobat will be very useful.We will probably get lycanroc too.don't know much about gen 7 pokemon.

As an end team: Metagross,Mismagimus,medicham.

There are a lot of powerful ground types: nidoking,excadrill,golem with sturdy etc.
Who knows you might get lucky with the mystery egg and get a powerful pokemon.

Also another pokemon which I see rarely is Ludicolo.

Be careful with archeops.It's a bit frail.Bennet's heracross 1 shot my archeops with close combat.

You forgot gardevoir.

An unrelated question:

How did you get 24 images in your signature? I only seem to get maximum of 20 images.

Have you heard of our Lord and Savior Magnezone?

I have a newfound fondness for Chandelure, but seeing that you already have a Typhlosion, another Fire type might be redundant.

A simple and imo good thing to do would be to build a Fire/Water/Grass core with Typhlosion and 2 other mons; you have a plethora of options to do that. 

Sheer Force Nidoking/queen is generally a good choice that fits in most teams, Nidoking having the advantage of being available ridiculously early. Likewise, you can rarely go wrong with Metagross (for that matter, any available Psychic type would do you some good early on, specifically for Corey and Kiki).

I'm not very familiar with gen7 mons so I can't tell which ones would be most beneficial to you. 

11 hours ago, Yagami said:

You forgot gardevoir.

An unrelated question:

How did you get 24 images in your signature? I only seem to get maximum of 20 images.

I thought of adding Gardevoir to the team.

I also thought of adding Goodra to the team. I wonder why.

I am not sure how I got 24 images in my signature. All I did was paste them into the spoiler tags. I don't have any direct answer for you. So sorry. >_<