Paul25

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, Maomaer said:

how did u get a black flabebe?
my shiny one has got another colour lol

Both shiny and regular Flabebe can have flowers that are red, blue, black, green, or purple. The only color difference between regular and shiny Flabebe are in their actual body.

Okay, we are back now.

After getting a bit of time, we are finally ready with our business :D 

and @Maomaer This is just because of my luck that I got this one. As Kixur has already mentioned that there are various different colors, It has also a small chance of hatching the perfect color shiny you need. [I forgot If I had really hatched it or not...] Honestly, you never know which one you will get and this is all based on how much lucky you're.

Sorry for the late reply, though...

Anyway,

Spoiler

image.png.2e9ac2c7ea0e348b880005b97783b7ef.pngimage.png.9d6ea264bf3ea98ef6e59608751e2968.png

On 10/17/2017 at 12:33 AM, Zyro said:

That thing is beautiful, in both a Competitive Standpoint and a design one. I would love it if it is for offer

Okay, I have PMed you :}

Who needs this little sweet Hawlucha then?

Spoiler

image.png.ce81821df17bc54d1491bf15cd0c626b.png

image.png.ca0336c022ab92034d8cc28a595b4603.png

17 hours ago, Zyro said:

So how many times can someone enter lol 

As much as you want. [Already mentioned by Kixur tho] ;) 

8 hours ago, Kixur said:

@Paul25 If no one else wants that Hawlucha, I'll take him ^u^

Okay, You may take it. [Since, I didn't found anyone capable of taking that]

37 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

As much as you want. [Already mentioned by Kixur tho] ;) 

Okay, You may take it. [Since, I didn't found anyone capable of taking that]

@Paul25 well, i'm not interested in Hawlucha for now 😂. But maybe your next giveaway will make me interested

20 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Got something worthy:

Hide contents

image.png.bcd39f33f9071b3ae03de1890215175e.png

image.png.326e344936c8a051bb1fb5eabd866167.png

While waiting @BushyTheBushSpirit online, i'll take that Mandibuzz. In exchange for that : a perfect IV ( but only normal ) Scyther. How about that? Just for filling my pokedex Xd ( for pokerus, i have your Vivilion and Vanitas's Gengar, so i have no worry here XD), and btw, how's my shiny Aron doing?

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
Besides, this giveaway have no limits on how much you can re-participate, right?

25 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

While waiting @BushyTheBushSpirit online, i'll take that Mandibuzz. In exchange for that : a perfect IV ( but only normal ) Scyther. How about that? Just for filling my pokedex Xd ( for pokerus, i have your Vivilion and Vanitas's Gengar, so i have no worry here XD), and btw, how's my shiny Aron doing?

Fine!

Uh, Actually you don't need to gimme something valuable. Anything goes well for me.

Okay I'll gladly accept your Scyther If you don't need it really.

[Nice! Keep it up. I'll cheer you to Fill up your pokedex soon : P]

That Aron is doing pretty well. Not bad I mean :) 

31 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Fine!

Uh, Actually you don't need to gimme something valuable. Anything goes well for me.

Okay I'll gladly accept your Scyther If you don't need it really.

[Nice! Keep it up. I'll cheer you to Fill up your pokedex soon : P]

That Aron is doing pretty well. Not bad I mean :) 

a ok, do you online in 2 hours from now? kinda busy rn

and.... the only reason why i let that Scyther go is.... the gender XD ( i need a female, but the game gave me a male instead Xd )

Wanna restart the game in E17 ( Overlord style )

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

12 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

a ok, do you onlie in 2 hours from now? kinda busy rn

and.... the only reason why i let that Scyther go is because the gender XD ( i need a female, but the game gave me a male instead Xd )

Eh....I don't think I'll be really online by that time, maybe a bit later or so due to in real life obligations :((

but I'll PM you once I can. ;) 

TFW you want to get something but that horrible luck and RNG gives you a thing which you don't need.... X.X

Sorry, I must have said this before that I will be unable to launch any kind of giveaways for a considerable period due to me being busy with my real life :/

But I can at least promise to launch a bit of them once I get enough time :|

I really apologize for the inconvenience...

• 1 month later...

Announcement:

At last, I'm a bit free from now onwards but had decided to permanently stop this thread due to inconvenient system of giving giveaways and less popularity. New thread shall be launched by me by the end of this month. 

Once again, thanks for listening to my announcement.

The thoughts and beliefs mentioned last time was partly correct.

Initially, I assumed that I will be going to start a new giveaway thread and had also been planning how the things to be done there but unfortunately...I won't be able to keep my assurance.

Reasons:

1. At first, engaged irl business makes things much more difficult. Besides that, Hardly I get the chance to view the forum index.

2. Secondly, The upcoming of E17 which means that I need to download the game again to continue my progress and even breed something more to supply gen 1 - gen 7 mons.

Aside from this, I don't have much leisure time to keep up with all these things....

Sorry for the false assurance given by me, but that's what I'm forced to do maybe till an another long period of time.... Regretfully...

Hopefully, you understand.

@Paul25 There is no problem if you have to suspende your giveaway or atm you can't create another one :). When you will have more free time i will looking your giveaway again ;) 

And you didn't give false assurance to anyone in my opinion, so don't worry about that :D. Said this, i will wait until you will have more free time and then you can continue your giveaway ;)