If you were a boss in a video game...

Maelstrom

1. What would be your goal?

--Take over the world?

-- Destroy the world?

-- Revenge?

-- Other? (describe)

2. What kind of henchmen would you have? flying turtles, anyone?

3. Do you even have a weak spot? hint, it flashes and really hurts when it gets hit

4. Are you the end-game boss or a world area boss?

5. What have you done to piss off/ motivate the hero?

6. What powers/abilities make you so bawss?

[insert more boss info here]

Well... I would destroy it and save humanity from it's inevitable self destruction... Mankind has had its chance for redemption... and they failed it countless times over.

I would be a boss because my goal would be to cause chaos and strife. Humanity has become complacent in their ways, relying on technology and others to do things for them. They squabble over petty drama during times of peace instead of uniting to find solutions. They destroy the planet in their heedless expansion into natural zones with no concern for those who must follow after. As the necessary evil, I will be the symbol they must unite against. There will be pain and suffering, but there will be a cleansing of the land. Those with the will and might to survive, to fight and make things right- it is up to them to restore order. There will be those who would take advantage, prey upon the helpless. They shall either dominate rise to consume themselves, dooming humanity to oblivion or heroes will save a seed of humanity. They will succeed or they will perish and there shall again be room to grow and change... until the time when the cleansing returns once again. I, with the might to make my will a reality will do all this- unless you can stop me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoa oh... Im going to need to think about this.

Im more of an anti hero if anything but I have a good idea of something...

Well, Im a D&D player. (Of all editions) and have a favorite character that I have came up with, which is loosely based off of my shifty personality

His name is Argorlor. Race: Dragonborn

3474244011_873eaa8ae6.jpg

Argorlor is a cosmic sorceror, which means he draws power from the heavens, Sun, Moon, and Stars. He unleashes blasts of firey radiance, and cold bursts of darkness. He is seeking fragments of a long dead god and absorb its power so that he may become that god. He will stop at nothing to achive this. He works alone, perfering to wander endlessly across the world. While not outright hostile, he has a short temper and will attack people who approach, and often teleport to avoid capture by bounty hunters.

He has a necklace that has a meteorite on it; this meteorite fell from the sky and hit his left hand, which is why he keeps it bandaged up, and uses his dagger with his right hand. The meteroite is a focus that he uses to channel his spells, often with devastating results, and though he can fight without it, it would be a huge burden to fight without it. The problem with getting it off him is that he never lets his enemies get to close, unless cornered which he starts to channel spells through his dagger and attacks with a bloodthirsty manner.

Other details

Reoccuring boss; he is really careful, and will not hesitate to vanish if defeat is inevitable.

He would probably first meet the protagonist in some sort of cave where a fragment of the power he seeks lies. He doesnt speak, but he does keep a watchful eye on who ever else is around him. If someone draws near, he will tell them to go away, and if they dont, he attacks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Wow how did I not see this topic before

I'm really not the villain type, promise. If I was going to have a goal, it would be for some sort of social/cultural betterment, rooted strictly in my ideals, but one that few other people would understand. I would try to achieve this, regardless of their disapproval, and as a result, be villianised for it.

2. What kind of henchmen would you have?

Dolls are super cute... Can I have an army of dolls? Mechanical, porcelain... A little of both flavors.

Mechanical ones are stronger, but when the porcelain ones break, they can just reconnect with other broken pieces and revive.

3. Do you even have a weak spot?

I would probably be the weak spot myself. When the characters come to fight me, I'll be in my own lair. I can use the environment against them. Between that and my dolls, it would be a challenge to even get to me.

Not the end-game, for sure. I'm not the real villain. So I guess that leaves the other.

They would be mistaken. I would be fighting for the beneficiary, and they will have been mislead by the popular choices of information. Perhaps after beating me they'll learn the truth. I would probably even come back to help them after the big plot twist wherein they learn that I was in fact not the real enemy.

Manipulation. This would include the inanimate capabilities of the dolls/the environment, as well as mental manipulation. I'm thinking, the ability to read people for who they are, and turn their own demons against them. Of course it would be so much sweeter if they overcame their own demons to stop me- so it's a win/win, either way.

• 1 month later...

To unite all people within our nation...

2. What kind of henchmen would you have? flying turtles, anyone?

Cyborgs.

3. Do you even have a weak spot? hint, it flashes and really hurts when it gets hit

Stupidity...

World boss! <3

Killed their family. :3

The power of being so freaking awesome.

To destroy Simon Cowell

An army of long-haired metalheads.

My ears when poor music is played

Definitely world area boss.

Well apparently they like Simon Cowell, so I guess me wanting him removed from history in some way would probably piss them off.

I eat a bowl iron nails for breakfast...without any milk.

Ok I'll actually be serious now.

My goal would be to obtain all the cookies in the universe... and more!

I want a massive Army of giant Shadow Snorunts, mechanical Eons and Tons of Mechon. Some highly professional Dark Accelgors would also fit my taste. However, all of my minions must have at least 5 cookies with them... OR ELSE.

Give me a cookie... but it has to be the best cookie in reality, the universe, life and beyond.

I'm some random world area boss that has nothing to do with the endgame one.

I took his cookie. He gets angered WAY too easily.

Using the power of cookies, I can make any weapon imaginable and use it with professionalism. Examples are magic, man-made weapons, animal parts, elemental parts, secret superpowers, etc...

I do seem to love swords, though.

(Yes this is the serious me)

Edited by Roo The BAKA!