Jackpot Starters.

Damien

Use the rainbow machine in the starter area instead of picking the available pokemons. You would need to soft reset multiple times (save in front of the machine, get pokemon, reset if you don't get eevee) many times as the chances are very low, hence "Jackpot" starter.

Tips: you can use F12 to reset the game, and Alt to speed up the game if you don't know.

Edited by Phandaria

33 minutes ago, Phandaria said:

Use the rainbow machine in the starter area instead of picking the available pokemons. You would need to soft reset multiple times (save in front of the machine, get pokemon, reset if you don't get eevee) many times as the chances are very low, hence "Jackpot" starter.

Tips: you can use F12 to reset the game, and Alt to speed up the game if you don't know.

THAT is what the machine is truly for?! God DAMN I am missing out.

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

THAT is what the machine is truly for?! God DAMN I am missing out.

have fun spending hour upon hours on soft resetting

• 2 months later...

you can also get eevee after you.ve completed the game you can do the ... the... kimono? girls quest you have to battle them and after that they will give you an eevee and an ice stone 

Edited by AnnDy

2 hours ago, Eev33 said:

do you know what the 1/?? chance is?

i don't know for sure, but i remember it was lower than 0,01% (i remember it was lower than the drop rate of a regular card in RO)

8 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

That was E16. Jangmo-o replaced it.

good to know

11 hours ago, Eev33 said:

do you know what the 1/?? chance is?

I think it was 1 in 600 or some really ridiculous number. All I know is that it took me 5 hours just to get a jackpot starter at all and even then, your chances of getting exactly Jangmo-o is 1 in 4, since Eevee, Ralts, and Riolu are also options.

1 hour ago, Tapu Fufu said:

I think it was 1 in 600 or some really ridiculous number. All I know is that it took me 5 hours just to get a jackpot starter at all and even then, your chances of getting exactly Jangmo-o is 1 in 4, since Eevee, Ralts, and Riolu are also options.

So its a one and 604 chance?