Reborn Monotype Run: You decide!

Quinn

Which Type?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Type?

• Fairy
    • Poison
    • Flying

I've been thinking of trying a Reborn monotype run (with secondary typings incuded) to pass time when bored, not going to do any hardcore as I prefer to play leisurely. Cast your vote on which type I should use, feel free to give your reasons why as well! It's a select poll as I want to use a type that I personally enjoy.

Here's my ideal team for each type: 

Fairy

Gardevoir
Clefable
Togekiss
Whimsicott
Aromatisse

Carbink

Azumarill(? - Idk if I can get both Togepi & Azurill if someone knows that'd help)

Klefki(? - Not sure if I want to use Klefki)

Poison

Venosaur
Crobat
Roserade
Dragalge
Nidoqueen
Scolipede

Flying

Charizard
Noctowl
Crobat
Xatu
Gliscor
Togekiss

Edited by Quinnox

I voted for flying, because it would be more interesting than the other choices. Especially since the other options have already been done by fellow Reborn members (I'm mostly looking at all the poison mono's we have...)

I vote for a Luck monorun:

• Don't go out of your way to find mons; only consider to capture the ones you happen to find on your way.
  • When you capture/obtain a mon, you throw a dice to decide if you could use him in your team or not (you don't have to use the ones who succeed, but you cannot use the ones that don't).
  • No Drapion for the poison run? :o
Edited by Waynolt

Just now, Waynolt said:

I vote for a Luck monorun:

• Don't go out of your way to find mons; only consider to capture the ones you happen to find on your way.
  • When you capture/obtain a mon, you throw a dice to decide if you could use him in your team or not (you don't have to use the ones who succeed, but you cannot use the ones that don't).
  • No Drapion for the poison run? :o

I'm a bit picky with Pokemon, I like aesthetics a lot and variety, Drapion never really stuck out to me as a Pokemon that I personally like.

As for a luck run, that wouldn't be realistic for someone like me as I always look into Pokemon and their locations before starting a game to use those that I personally love. Togepi being a huge example (why it's in both Fairy and Flying :P )

It is possible to get Azumarill and Togepi. You can get Azumarill from the mystery egg and Togepi is obtainable after completing the main story line. It's in the reward for one of the 3 restoration projects, railnet restoration if I remember correctly.

Also: Flying Mono ftw

Just now, RhythmMelody said:

It is possible to get Azumarill and Togepi. You can get Azumarill from the mystery egg and Togepi is obtainable after completing the main story line. It's in the reward for one of the 3 restoration projects, railnet restoration if I remember correctly.

Also: Flying Mono ftw

Ah, but completing the story would mean I'd not have Togekiss for a while so I guess I'd choose Togepi over Azurill for that egg. Thanks for the answer!

5 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Ah, but completing the story would mean I'd not have Togekiss for a while so I guess I'd choose Togepi over Azurill for that egg. Thanks for the answer!

Or, you could use a mod and get one of them as your starter... it wouldn't even be actually cheating, if you consider how weak is Azurill early on. ;)

(And maybe Drapion doesn't like your aesthetics, have you thought about that? No you didn't, you only think about yourself and your Togekiss!)

(Just kidding :P )

Edited by Waynolt

Just now, Waynolt said:

Or, you could use a mod and get one of them as your starter... it wouldn't even be actually cheating, if you consider how weak is Azurill early on. ;)

(And maybe Drapion doesn't like your aesthetics, have you thought about that? No you didn't, you only think about yourself and your Togekiss!)

(Just kidding :P )

Bruh Drapion ain't nothin (Jk lol)

Mods like that exist? I know talking about stuff like that publicly is frowned upon so like if you wouldn't mind dm'ing me more info I'm intrigued

14 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Mods like that exist? I know talking about stuff like that publicly is frowned upon so like if you wouldn't mind dm'ing me more info I'm intrigued

It has been in my signature for quite some time now ;)

2 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I voted for flying, because it would be more interesting than the other choices. Especially since the other options have already been done by fellow Reborn members (I'm mostly looking at all the poison mono's we have...)

We have not enough Poison monos :D