Ice Stone needed.

ShadeStrider

I've beaten the Kimono Girls and got their Ice Stone. I plan to use it on My Alohan Ninetales.

I also want an Alohan SandSlash. Is their another Ice Stone in the Game? I would just catch one and use Ralts as a Synchronizer, but I want a setup of Iron Head, Swords Dance, Poison Jab (Since Earthquake isn't available as a TM) and Icicle Crash. Iron Head can Only be obtained on Sandshrew. Swords Dance is learned by Sandshrew Levelling up, but the TM isn't available.

If there isn't, then I'll make do with just Alohan Ninetales.

If you have a Screenshot, that would be good.

16 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I've beaten the Kimono Girls and got their Ice Stone. I plan to use it on My Alohan Ninetales.

I also want an Alohan SandSlash. Is their another Ice Stone in the Game? I would just catch one and use Ralts as a Synchronizer, but I want a setup of Iron Head, Swords Dance, Poison Jab (Since Earthquake isn't available as a TM) and Icicle Crash. Iron Head can Only be obtained on Sandshrew. Swords Dance is learned by Sandshrew Levelling up, but the TM isn't available.

If there isn't, then I'll make do with just Alohan Ninetales.

If you have a Screenshot, that would be good.

As far as I know, The one gotten from the Kimono Girls is the only one currently available. :( 

Also, just to let you know that your signature's images are missing

16 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

As far as I know, The one gotten from the Kimono Girls is the only one currently available. :( 

Also, just to let you know that your signature's images are missing

Oh well, guess Alohan Ninetales will just have to do.

53 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

You can catch A-Sandslash in Valor Mountain when it's cold.

They mentioned that they want a specific moveset though where some of the moves are only available on Sandshrew, so that doesn't solve their problem.

Yeah, you are limited to one Ice Stone for now, so you'll have to choose between your desired moveset A-Sandslash or a A-Ninetales.

If we only had the online features to trade each others some stones and stuff, that would be cool.