Why so Serious? - Derpy Pokémon Run (Planning Stage)

CyiV

We all know that Reborn is a Pokémon game that is pretty serious in story line, so why not use the most derpy looking Mons to lighten the mood? (and also beat that Garchomp to the ground would be satisfying)

But what looks derpy and what looks not can be debatable (with a few exceptions), so I'm here to list some Pokémon that most people consider derpy based on the opinions Reddit and various other platforms.

I'm also planning to keep the base states under 500, if possible. (I'm looking at you shuckle.)

The Universal (These are members of the team that I would personally love to use, despite huge grass weakness) 

- Dunsparce

- Stunfisk

- Quagsire

- Slurpuff

The Others

- Ludicolo

- Bidoof

- Wobuffet

- Shuckle (Base states are over 500 but...it's Shuckle...)

- Unown 

- Slowbro

- Sunkern 

- And any others you think might fit

Here's the draft of rules for the run:

- Only 6 team members start to finish

- All Mons used must "look derpy" through out their evolutionary lines, if otherwise they are not allowed to evolve (to nerf things such as Goomy)

- All Mons must be nicknamed

- Optional battles must be won 

Debatable Rules: 

- Generating/trading the entire team from the start (It might seem cheap, so I'll add a rule of no modifications in EVs/IVs/Natures/Moves, but keep in mind I'll be using stuff like...potentially sunkern...)

- All Pokémon must be under 500 BST (Shuckle and maybe some others that people suggested)

Tell me what you think about the idea as well a Pokémon suggestions!

1 hour ago, Vhandrake said:

Well, in my opinion Gyarados looks derpy AF

Edit: Jynx, Weepinbell..

Victreebel is kind of cool though, Jynx I'll think about as a psychic/ice coverage.

56 minutes ago, Orasha said:

Some other possibly derpy pokemon include: the clefairy line, chansey line, ditto (who might actually make Solaris possible), snorlax line, smeargle, whiscash, frillish line, and pumpkaboo line. 

Pumpkaboo sounds nice, I've never seriously used one and I'm trying to use some uncommon stuff, definitely will consider that. As for Solaris I have a plan involving Slurpuff and a little RNG blessing.

23 minutes ago, Damien said:

If you want TRASH go for Magikarp Feebas Sunkern Goomy Lotad Stunfisk

Sunkern is the only real trash on this list.

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Was more meaning to implement them into the game

Go to the graphics folder and replace the player character's graphics with your custom one. For example, if you choose the first male protagonist then you replace his sprite with your own. I believe there are more detailed tutorials on the forum if you look around for a bit. 

Just now, CyiV said:

Go to the graphics folder and replace the player character's graphics with your custom one. For example, if you choose the first male protagonist then you replace his sprite with your own. I believe there are more detailed tutorials on the forum if you look around for a bit. 

Thanks for your help :)