key bindings?

As hype as I was (still am) for v9, between v8 and v9, my laptop faced a little.....incident, and the down arrow is broken. Kaput. No longer works. Obviously, that's an issue. I don't really know if this is the right place for it, but does anybody know if it's possible to swap out the arrow keys for WASD or something? F1 doesn't really give an option for direction keys, only the AB/XY replacements.

Well a thing you could do is if you have a controller that can plug into your laptop you could download a program called JoytoKey which allows you to use a controller to press keys and such. it take a little bit to config but ive been using it to play reborn and rejuvenation and it works wonderfully.

1 minute ago, WSGreen said:

Well a thing you could do is if you have a controller that can plug into your laptop you could download a program called JoytoKey which allows you to use a controller to press keys and such. it take a little bit to config but ive been using it to play reborn and rejuvenation and it works wonderfully.

I don't. I'm not a console person, and I don't have a joystick, either.

42 minutes ago, Eloquent Liar said:

As hype as I was (still am) for v9, between v8 and v9, my laptop faced a little.....incident, and the down arrow is broken. Kaput. No longer works. Obviously, that's an issue. I don't really know if this is the right place for it, but does anybody know if it's possible to swap out the arrow keys for WASD or something? F1 doesn't really give an option for direction keys, only the AB/XY replacements.

There is a program that can temporarily change the key bindings on the keyboard itself:  (A key becomes left arrow for instance).  I'll see if I can find it again. 

@Eloquent Liar  Well, I can't remember which one I had to use for a while, but here is a list of 5 that can be used.  I can't verify ease of use like the one I used, but they seem popular:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/make-certain-keys-on-a-keyboard-to-act-like-other-keys/

Edited by seki108