Need help with doing Orphanage Sidequest

There is one on route 4, two on route 3, one on akuwa shore/route 11, one in gearen sewers, one in goldenwood cave, one in goldenwood forest, one in purity grove... and one I'm forgetting.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

There is one on route 4, two on route 3, one on akuwa shore/route 11, one in gearen sewers, one in goldenwood cave, one in goldenwood forest, one in purity grove... and one I'm forgetting.

one on Wispy path maybe?

I can't seem to find the second one of route 3, could someone point me to it's location?

Never mind, I found him. He's too well hidden in that corner to be seen easily.

Edited by Sasuke10001

I've got 8/9 but I have no idea which one I'm missing. I have the one from the sewers and the 2 from route 3. I'm pretty sure I have the one from the purify grove (when I go back I can't see a child anywhere), same for goldenwood cave, wispy path, and akuwa shore (I remember getting them but didn't keep track of it at the time; hence pretty sure). 

The leaves route 4 or goldenwood forest, but I cannot remember which one I already have. Does anyone have specific details as to where these 2 are?

• Global Mods
19 hours ago, Alex said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't found one in Goldenwood Forest, but I did find one in Amethyst Cave. 

Where is Purity Grove? I don't think I've found an area with that name so far in V9 (I just beat Cera underneath Caratos). 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I haven't found one in Goldenwood Forest, but I did find one in Amethyst Cave. 

Where is Purity Grove? I don't think I've found an area with that name so far in V9 (I just beat Cera underneath Caratos). 

Touch the Celebi shrine in Sheridan And you'll be transported there iirc

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Touch the Celebi shrine in Sheridan And you'll be transported there iirc

Oh, okay. That place is called the Spring of Purification, and my literal-minded brain checked every single map in RPG Maker looking for one called "Purity Grove" x . x I went there just now and found him.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Saish said:

Can you tell me the specific space?? I tried with an itemfinder, still no result

Yeah forget what I said about the Kingdra statue, I was thinking of the Itemfinder.

I have no idea where it is in Version 9 but you could always save in Wispy ruins, go back to version 8 and get it from the fountain on Route 4.

The go back to Wispy ruins, save, go back to version 9 and give the key to the annoying child.

That's what I did anyway

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

I seem to have found 7/9 orphans so far, but can't find the other two. I'm pretty sure I'm missing one in route 3 and another in akuwa shore but i can't find either. Where exactly are the other two?

Here is the topic for the orphanage side quest.It has screen shot so you should find them quickly.