Tournament

LykosHand

Hello at everyone :D,

I'm honored to announce this tournament where the winner will receive two pokemons as a prize. Everyone is free to participate. My goal is to get 16 people involved in this tournament, where the finalist of this tournament will challenge me and Zarc, if he wins against me and Zarc will receive two pokemons as a prize, otherwise if he loses against one of us, he will receive only one of two :) (Pokemons can be strong or they can be weak only the winner will know which of the two words is true ;)

The tournament will take place on Reborn online (not on Reborn Showdown) and then i will write some requirements:

- Partecipate in a group on Discord (i will send you the link on message)

- Use Random Field (so there is more challenge ;))

- Use only released mons.

And for who will partecipe we will send one pokemon as a prize of consolation :) 

Advice and suggestions to improve this tournament are welcome, the tournament will start right away when 16 people will take part. Have a good day :) 

P.S. If you want partecipate, write: I will partecipate 

Edited by LykosHand

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Wolfox said:

if you want, I could provide a second place prize Magikarp. if I may toot my own horn a little I do provide quality and not everyone has one

Yeah, why not :), so whoever wins will receive three pokemons ;) 

Just now, LykosHand said:

Yeah, why not :), so whoever wins will receive three pokemons ;) 

I was actually thinking of it being for the person who get's second place, as a consolation prize

The winner will have a special prize : an FAQ where i tell you everything about my life !! Joke , good luck to everyone ! ( well , vs me it's free win so... )

Edited by Zarc

the tournament will start right away when 16 people will take part -> make sure to keep in mind timezones :] sometimes just getting a needed number of participants isn't enough to get the full tour.

you get 2 choices with this - organize the whole tour on same day or draft the pairings before and let people decide when they will battle on their own (following the time limit ofc)

I'm also recommending organizing this while using discord or showdown if you want to make the whole tour on the same day - it will be easier to communicate via chat than via forums

also Before starting the game you have to send me or Zarc, a screenshot where you show the player who is challenging you. -> there is a chance of disconnecting because you will have to leave a window

I can also help with prizes from my breeding collection if needed :]

9 minutes ago, Njab said:

the tournament will start right away when 16 people will take part -> make sure to keep in mind timezones :] sometimes just getting a needed number of participants isn't enough to get the full tour.

you get 2 choices with this - organize the whole tour on same day or draft the pairings before and let people decide when they will battle on their own (following the time limit ofc)

I'm also recommending organizing this while using discord or showdown if you want to make the whole tour on the same day - it will be easier to communicate via chat than via forums

also Before starting the game you have to send me or Zarc, a screenshot where you show the player who is challenging you. -> there is a chance of disconnecting because you will have to leave a window

I can also help with prizes from my breeding collection if needed :]

Yeah i was thinking of making the pairs and let deciding them when to fight, so i'll create a Discord group where i will send the link through message to all the participants. Yes,  you can send me some of your mons as a prize :) 

5 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

How do we participate? I am in!

You have to join in our Discord group and There will be a list where you will see who will challenge you :) 

9 minutes ago, Zarc said:

By unreleased i think he mean those you can't find on the wild like garchomp , hydreigon etc

They are not in the game @_@ how do we get them?
Doesn't the online battle temporary ban users that carry illegal mons?

Edited by TwinAero
typo

18 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

They are not in the game @_@ how do we get them?
Doesn't the online battle temporary ban users that carry illegal mons?

Some people got them via Rpg maker xp..

While others simply traded (from them or from a user who got it) to get it :P 

Online battle only bans wondertrade function not more than that :( 

Edit: *Online play :P 

I will be providing Abra, seedot, helioptile, horsea and marill :D 

Edited by S.paul

I got something in mind right now: Field Effects.

Would those be random or no field effect at all?

We could also have a set field effect for certain rounds (aka Round 1 = Grassy Field, Round 2 = Rainbow Field, etc).

Regardless, I'd love to join too ^^

#EDIT: Also, I think Unreleased mons/moves should be allowed as there's Reborn Hardcore and that's a way to obtain those things.

Edited by HUEnd

1 minute ago, HUEnd said:

We could also have a set field effect for certain rounds (aka Round 1 = Grassy Field, Round 2 = Rainbow Field, etc).

Oh you're right :), what do you think about Random Field?

8 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

#EDIT: Also, I think Unreleased mons/moves should be allowed as there's Reborn Hardcore and that's a way to obtain those things.

So legendaries should also be allowed? :o