Hello everyone!

Kyroe

6 minutes ago, S.paul said:

It will say that message If you had unreleased mon with you...

You can still use it.

Make sure not to bring any unreleased mon if you want to wondertrade.

Welcome and no prob :D 

What does it mean to be unreleased? sorry. Like If I hadn't unlocked it yet sort of deal? I mean its in the game so its obvs released.

5 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

What does it mean to be unreleased? sorry. Like If I hadn't unlocked it yet sort of deal? I mean its in the game so its obvs released.

Some mons are there which are not available yet or are not available in present ep like magikarp,gastly etc..

Bringing those mons in your party while you are online disables your access to wonder trade.

10 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Some mons are there which are not available yet or are not available in present ep like magikarp,gastly etc..

Bringing those mons in your party while you are online disables your access to wonder trade.

Wheres is my savefile, say if I wanted to start a new save and get the other starters.

3 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

Wheres is my savefile, say if I wanted to start a new save and get the other starters.

This pc/C:/Users/Username/Saved games

Or you can just search for game.rxdata and it will pop up

Edited by HongaarseBeer

22 minutes ago, Kyroe said:

How would I put a previous save back onto the game?

If you move your current one to a random folder (make sure you'll remember what it's called) and give it a different name (although that's not even necessary). Then, you can start a new file. If you want to continue on your old file, just move the one you're currently using (same idea as before) and rename the old one back to game.rxdata and put it back in the 'saved games' folder

57 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

If you move your current one to a random folder (make sure you'll remember what it's called) and give it a different name (although that's not even necessary). Then, you can start a new file. If you want to continue on your old file, just move the one you're currently using (same idea as before) and rename the old one back to game.rxdata and put it back in the 'saved games' folder

How do trade with myself on two accounts? I want some other shiny starters.

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

arf , i didn't have mudkip and bulbasaur anymore , but i still have squirtle , quilava , charmander , marshtomp.

are they shiny? :D, if so id gladly take some, id have to get some trashmons though :)

Can someone explain to me the difference between this and hardcore? I'm interested in breeding on here and I seen a post about not being able to transfer moves etc. Also can someone briefly explain to me how the breeding works on reborn Thanks!

10 hours ago, Kyroe said:

Can someone explain to me the difference between this and hardcore? I'm interested in breeding on here and I seen a post about not being able to transfer moves etc. Also can someone briefly explain to me how the breeding works on reborn Thanks!

I believe the difference is, besides hardcore being more 'hardcore', egg moves are transferable to offspring and they aren't in Reborn. 

I'm not sure if this is still relevant but you can check it out.

Also, it's easier for you if you just make new topics for questions, because questions will get lost in a welcoming thread.