Looking for Pokemon, mainly starters, Gastly, Magikarp, and strong ones. I need shiny ones too.

Slave Owner

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@SoulSlayer I'll start with the starters, the pseydo-legendaries, the ancients and the strong ones (like Gengar or Gyarados for example). Whatever you have could help.

I got my hands onto some good ones, so I can start pairing them. I need:

Females: Chespin, Squirtle, Magikarp, Fennekin, Tepig, Tutwig, Cranidos, Swablu, Torchic, Growlith.

Males: Deino, Gastly, Elekid, Tyrunt, Gligar, Chimchar.

I have some decent ones of the opposite sex in order to pair all these.

Expect from all these, whatever you have from the starters, pseydo-legendaries, ancient, strong ones, etc. could help.

8 hours ago, Slave Owner said:

@S.paul Are you using a Ditto in order to breed? Does the Ditto have to have perfect IVs in order to produce great breeds with perfect IVs like the ones you gave me?

Getting Perfect Iv ditto is not possible in this game as only 1 ditto is available currently.

To get it,You can either solve the blackstream factory puzzle or get it in the 7th street.

Breeding tips:

Just try to get a 5iv or 6iv mon from all of the egg groups so that you can breed all mon easily :D 

17 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Getting Perfect Iv ditto is not possible in this game as only 1 ditto is available currently.

To get it,You can either solve the blackstream factory puzzle or get it in the 7th street.

Breeding tips:

Just try to get a 5iv or 6iv mon from all of the egg groups so that you can breed all mon easily :D 

@Slave Owner

A good place to see what to aim for place to look is the traders guild for a bases of 7mons that will cover every egg group or online for other suggestions