Breeding tips?

Alphagar

Wait...why is Greninja in the un-breedable group? I could have sworn I bred him with Ditto...unless it was one of the pre-evolutions. 

Omg...thank you for the egg group link. I couldn't find a full list when I looked

: D

Edited by Alphagar

8 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Wait...why is Greninja in the un-breedable group? I could have sworn I bred him with Ditto...unless it was one of the pre-evolutions. 

Omg...thank you for the egg group link. I couldn't find a full list when I looked

: D

Only battle bond greninja can't breed

3 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Only battle bond greninja can't breed

I totally missed that it was Ash-Greninja somehow...XD Thanks for pointing that out.

Wait...does he exist in this game?

Edited by Alphagar

okay i've developed something of a technique for hatching & breeding that i'm quite proud of

you'll need all the items plus a pokemon w/ flamebody that knows fly (or flamebody and something else w/ teleport - i used to use it before fly) so as to maximize the number of eggs in your party. there are two of these: fletchinder/talonflame & volcorona. if you need one i have spare fletchlings & larvesta

first thing: generate at least 4 eggs. do random shit. return to daycare. pick up egg then carry it straight to the pc til you have enough to almost fill your party leave one space empty.

then have the flaming flyer in your party or the flamer & teleporter. carry as many eggs as you can but leave that one space free. fly/bike all the way to beryl bridge (the way to get there will get easier as you repeat & get used to it).

make a couple laps back and forth on the bridge. minimum 3 laps. then port/fly back to daycare. if the pokemon are slow to breed you can make like 5 but by time you return you want there to be an egg waiting for you. if there's no egg just go back to the bridge and hope there's one next time. 

if you stick the new egg in the pc and return to beryl brige all the eggs in your party should hatch at the SAME TIME then just go back to the day care, pick up a new set of eggs and repeat.

w/ fly and once you get a little used to it you should be able to hatch 4 eggs in 5-7 minutes.

also the number of laps really depends on 2 things: how long it takes for the species of pokemon to hatch and how fast the parents breed.

it seems a little complicated now that i typed it out but it works wonders for me. hope it helps.

Edited by braulio