Braulio's Trade Shop

braulio

@Ronan Erudon see now if i could only breed nidorina i could make a better one... but you can't...

or is it still a nidoran???

but if you ain't gonna use it i guess yu want a 5iv eevee in exchange? i've been breeding for a shiny w/ competitive ivs for days now and i got eevees up the wazzoo

or i could give you that shiny axew that's just been sitting in my pc for ages waiting for some kind trainer to adopt him :))

Edited by braulio

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HUEnd said:

I can breed you a HP Fire Magnemite, but I'll only be able to trade it on this weekend, because...life happens.

I'm not sure about what I want in exchange, so I'll think about it later and edit this post.

#EDIT 1: I've just bred it right here.

sweet!!!! lemme offer a 6iv adamant fletchling, 6iv timid eevee, or a 5iv shiny eevvee w/ x in spdef
alternatively i can breed you up a 6iv gastly or various other mons

i can probably trade on sat cuz i'm kinda "busy with life" too

Edited by braulio

27 minutes ago, braulio said:

because when i envision myself as a pokemon trainer i like imagining different pokeballs hanging from my belt :))

i also just think pokeball inheritance is a cool addition in gen 6. i'll admit it's a bit of a fixation but i just don't like the concept of carrying around 6 basic pokeballs when there are so many cool designs out there. aesthetics count to me haha

it's like, if i have a black florgres, i want it in a black pokeball just so it matches.

I also think it adds a personal touch - like remembering how i first caught this species of mon

Thanks for explanation :D That's all I wanted to know. 

I found it interesting that's why I asked.

2 minutes ago, Ronan Erudon said:

Oh I'm stupid. Yeah it's a Nidorina not Nidoran.

I can go hunt for a good Nidoran-F if you'd like.

Would be glad to take the Axew.

that would be spectacular. thanks :)

edit: it don't have to be good, it just has to be in a moonball

Edited by braulio

I got a few of your eevee's in wonder trade...lovely 4IVs. One of which is now a Sylveon. :D Thanks!!

Also...I would love the axew or any other dragon. What pokemon do you want the most? Oh, btw...are Tyrunts in game already? I can't remember. :3

Edited by Alphagar

6 hours ago, Alphagar said:

I got a few of your eevee's in wonder trade...lovely 4IVs. One of which is now a Sylveon. :D Thanks!!

Also...I would love the axew or any other dragon. What pokemon do you want the most? Oh, btw...are Tyrunts in game already? I can't remember. :3

awesome glad one of them found a good home! i bred them with charm specifically so it would be easy to evolve into sylveon

also yes tyrunts are in the game. can i interest you in a good skrelp? have a shiny w/ 4ivs (x in atk 28 in speed)

Edited by braulio

@Alphagar great! would really dig a canea, timburr, vuallaby, or riolu in exchange

@StarryDreamerKitten don't need a talonflame or both m & f marills so just the 6 iv f marill & the nidoran for gligar/shrromish & hippo

you mind taking the hippo w/ x in spatk & 30 atk? it's parctically 5iv haha
let me breed you up a nice gligar & shroomish. should be ready by tomorrow :)

Edited by braulio

4 minutes ago, braulio said:

@Alphagar great! would really dig a canea, timburr, vuallaby, or riolu in exchange

@StarryDreamerKitten don't need a talonflame or both m & f marills so just the 6 iv f marill & the nidoran for gligar/shrromish & hippo

you mind taking the hippo w/ x in spatk & 30 atk? it's parctically 5iv haha
let me breed you up a nice gligar & shroomish. should be ready by tomorrow :)

What would you like in return for the 4IV hippo then? I have a 3IV shiny oddish

Just now, Alphagar said:

I will need to check. If it has 31 it counts as a full iv right? I have a few with 4.

yeah man that's great :) skrelp also only has 4 ivs so fair trade 

4 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

It may take a couple days but probably

shouldn't take long w/ a 5iv male & a 6iv female. destiny knot + power item of whatever the male's x stat is. then just common candy both back to lv 1 so you can still trade them :))

19 minutes ago, braulio said:

shouldn't take long w/ a 5iv male & a 6iv female. destiny knot + power item of whatever the male's x stat is. then just common candy both back to lv 1 so you can still trade them :))

You would think breed marills for two straight days and only got females got like 6 of them my male was almost perfect and female perfect couldn't get a male one

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

1 minute ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

You would think breed marills for two straight days and only got females got like 6 of them my male was almost perfect and female perfect couldn't get a male one

if it's too much you wanna just for the hippo for the nidoran today?