Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

1 minute ago, Rex9999 said:

so the pokemon with Q that fits is in that list im just missing something? ok interesting 

I actually figured I forgot to add a letter in it lmao. u were right 

Start again now should be fine

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Perish Song said:

I actually figured I forgot to add a letter in it lmao. u were right 

Start again now should be fine

I KNEW IT

lol cus i checked that list like 4 times i was about to relenquish the right to gain the pokemon just to know that one pokemon with Q 

On 5/19/2017 at 4:50 PM, Perish Song said:

Challenge #18  4 Mashups | nirionunozaewdosluqeupdon                                                                   Reward : Shiny Beldum 6 IV.

Challenge 18 hint : All the pokemons belongs to same egg group. 

Answear:

Spoiler

nirionunozaewdosluqeupdon

Nidoqueen, Zapdos, Riolu, Unown

1 hour ago, ntnick said:

Answer to 

Challenge #19  Ports 4 | [Berry] [White Pokemon] [Steel Move] [Steel Move]                                  Reward : Pokemon you Choose

Marangardevoirondefensearingsunrazesmash

Correct, which pokemon do you choose?

2 hours ago, Rex9999 said:

Answear:

Reveal hidden contents

nirionunozaewdosluqeupdon

Nidoqueen, Zapdos, Riolu, Unown

Correct but I'll have to delay this for a bit.

3 hours ago, Juppie said:

challenge 17
/ds fairy type, Iron Defense, Play Rough
OR
/ds fairy type, steel type, spd<=90

I'm not really interested in the pokemon, so keep it of somebody else.

Is challenge 14 really doable without "!" or "|"?

Yes it is. 

On 8/5/2018 at 5:15 PM, Juppie said:

challenge 17
/ds fairy type, Iron Defense, Play Rough
OR
/ds fairy type, steel type, spd<=90

I'm not really interested in the pokemon, so keep it of somebody else.

Is challenge 14 really doable without "!" or "|"?

I'm not sure if megas are automatically excluded from dexsearches but if they're not you might want to switch def<=85 to atk<=85 to exclude mega mawile :)

On 5/19/2017 at 6:50 PM, Perish Song said:

Search categories are: type, tier, color, moves, ability, gen, resists, recovery, priority, stat, weight, height, egg group. 

I'm very unclear on what priority and recovery mean. Could you please elaborate?

38 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

I'm not sure if megas are automatically excluded from dexsearches but if they're not you might want to switch def<=85 to atk<=85 to exclude mega mawile 🙂

Megas are included, however mega mawile has 125 def, so it is already excluded with def<=85

18 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

I'm very unclear on what priority and recovery mean. Could you please elaborate?

I'm not entirely sure, but priority seems to mean any Pokemon that has a increased priority move (like quick attack) and recovery a move that heals (like absorb and rest).

319 Pokemon have the recovery tag and 366 have the priority tag: they are not very useful to narrow  down the options.

1 minute ago, Juppie said:

Megas are included, however mega mawile has 125 def, so it is already excluded with def<=85

I'm not entirely sure, but priority seems to mean any Pokemon that has a increased priority move (like quick attack) and recovery a move that heals (like absorb and rest).

319 Pokemon have the recovery tag and 366 have the priority tag: they are not very useful to narrow  down the options.

Thanks for the reply! that makes sense actually

Due to very obvious reasons ( which is ep 18 coming out ) I will take a small break from game to uptade this thread, breed USUM stuff and process further in the game. I'll let you know when this shop is re opened. I hope you understand this!

As I accidentally traded away some of my event starters, I am looking for those following starters

- Oshawott

- Chimchar

- Tepig

- Turtwig 

- Chespin

What I offer is any pokemon you want from the original post can be found on page 1. Please reply if you wish to trade.

4 minutes ago, Perish Song said:

As I accidentally traded away some of my event starters, I am looking for those following starters

- Oshawott

- Chimchar

- Tepig

- Turtwig 

- Chespin

What I offer is any pokemon you want from the original post can be found on page 1. Please reply if you wish to trade.

I have all of them if you want, would I be able to get the mudkip off of you?

Just now, Perish Song said:

I traded that specific shiny mudkip away. If you are ok with shiny swampert I can provide that. 

That'd be fine trying to obtain the dex in the shiny 5IV forms cause I was bored and thought it would be an awesome idea

Just now, Starry Knight said:

That'd be fine trying to obtain the dex in the shiny 5IV forms cause I was bored and thought it would be an awesome idea

Ok , one last thing its actually 4 IV, lacking atk and spatk. Is that still okay? I can offer shiny scizor,klefki and dratini as shiny 5+ IV's

Just now, Perish Song said:

Ok , one last thing its actually 4 IV, lacking atk and spatk. Is that still okay? I can offer shiny scizor,klefki and dratini as shiny 5+ IV's

I'll just breed my own then, just trade things you don't need, I have the rest in shiny, really only water and pure normal left to breed. What's your ID, I'll request when you tell me your ready