Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

On 28/07/2017 at 6:41 PM, Shingo said:

Free bump of the day. You can also try your luck on the ongoing challenges!

In order to learn a perfect bred shiny klefki, solve this param! ( 31/xx/31/31/31/31 , Bold Nature )

3 params | Bastiodon, Geodude-Alola, Golem-Alola, Graveler-Alola, Nosepass, Probopass, Shieldon 

I think I got this one! I am not sure since I was not able to search for exclude this move or for color or even the pokemon parameters like hp (sorry I am horrible at this, I tried but maybe the problem is me)

Is it right?

ds/ rock type, sturdy, thunder|!superpower

10 hours ago, Shingo said:

Let me know when you are avaible

I am now, and for the next hour. If you are not here by now, I apologise but I have to work this night, and we can try tomorrow

2 hours ago, Shingo said:

Freebump of the day ! 

Solve this Port in order to get 6 IV sneasel with good egg moves! 

[Bug Type Pokemon][Gen 3 Pokemon][Grass Type Move][Fairy Type Move]

YanMawiLeafaGeomancy

44 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

I think I got this one! I am not sure since I was not able to search for exclude this move or for color or even the pokemon parameters like hp (sorry I am horrible at this, I tried but maybe the problem is me)

Is it right?

I am now, and for the next hour. If you are not here by now, I apologise but I have to work this night, and we can try tomorrow

YanMawiLeafaGeomancy

Yanmawileafageomancy is correct. I will also give you a shiny larvitar for it so that makes 2 pokes.

Homewer for params unless I state you are not allowed to use "! exclude , | or" in your parameter search. 

If a param search involves these, I will make it look like this ; 

3 Params , 1 or | , 1 exclusion . In a case like this, your search criteria will include 3 positive , 1 exclusion and 1 or . Be careful with that in the future paremeter searches!

53 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

Is it right?

YanMawiLeafaGeomancy

Send trade when ur avaible

Hi Shingo! Stumbled across this thread just now. Your portmanteau puzzles look like quite a riot! And if you really do somehow have the mons you say you have (and this is for reborn and not rejuvenation or any other lovely game), then I would certainly like to play!

Especially if you really do have a Gible... (or a honedge or scyther if you don't)

So if this thread is still active, feel free to hit me up with a puzzle! Thank you, sir.

• 4 months later...

Daily bump !

Daily Puzzle #1 ! Solve this Parameter below to win a prize!

2 Params , 1 Exclusion | Forretress, Klang, Klefki, Klink, Klinklang, Lucario, Magnemite, Magneton

- Added Ferroseed

- Started working for a battle thread!

12 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Hi Shingo!

Can I try to nab that Froakie (if female)?

Portmanteau or Trivia please :]

Here comes a portmanteu !

[PU Pokemon] [Yellow Pokemon] [Grass Type Move] [Steel Type Move] Solve this to earn a female Froakie!

On 24.12.2017 at 3:01 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

I'm online!

EDIT: I'm on a ship now, and can't download the latest version, so if you don't mind could I come back in a week?

Its okay. Im sorry for late reply aswell, spent last 3 days sick in bed :P

On 31.12.2017 at 7:44 AM, DerpyDragon said:

I am currently doing a fairy monotype challenge and I need some pokemon. Is it alright to get both female ralts and bold female eevee? I will do Portmanteaus

Both is avaible :)

[LC Pokemon] [Blue Pokemon] [Grass Type Move] [Flying Type Move]  

[Gen 1 Pokemon] [Gen 2 Pokemon] [Bug Type Pokemon] [Pink Pokemon]

Solve both of these to earn your prizes :)

Edited by Shingo