A mysterious stranger rolls into town!: A delayed introduction by [STK]Devon

Devonaki

Hello there Reborn, I'm Devonaki ([sTK] Devon on the server) . I joined about a month back but never got around to introducing myself. So I thought I should write a quick blurb about me, see if it'll be the kick in the ass I need to actually start talking to people.

I was born in Canada and am still technically a citizen there, but I've lived a sizable part of my life in America. I'm 19 years old and an avid reader, particularly of fiction of varying genres. My favorite author is Douglas Adams and my favorite series is his "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" series. I've also enjoyed "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "John Dies at the End" by David Wong, and "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman. Due to this fondness of storytelling my dream is to be a novelist one day (though its one goal among many).

I also enjoy a lot of music. Classical, Easy Rock, Hard Rock, Electronic, you name it I probably have it buried somewhere on the Ipod, though I'm particularly fond of the maritime band Great Big Sea. I love the smooth almost folk rock feel to their work. It's fun to sing (which I'm fond doing), its good reading music (or drinking music according to my uncle, they are Newfoundlanders after all).

Outside of those two wider interests I'm also interested in running, swimming, amateur psychology, mythology of various cultures, art, anime/manga, and shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock.

I'm a relatively quiet fellow (don't let the long ramble above detract from that) so I won't usually go out of my way to talk to people, but I'm easy to engage and I'd still enjoy the company if any of you want to drop me a line.

I'm very new to Pokemon Online, or really competitive battling in general. Never did a single online match until I downloaded Pokemon Online. But I'm doing my best to learn as quick as I can and Reborn Server has been VERY accommodating towards that. You all seem like nice and interesting people to talk to. I hope we can get along!

-Devonaki

Edited by Devonaki

and "Neverwhere" Neil Gaiman. Due to this fondness of storytelling my dream is to be a novelist one day (though its one goal among many).

Neil Gaiman is my faaaaaavorite author, you're welcome with open arms <33

• Administrators
I also enjoy a lot of music. Classical, Easy Rock, Hard Rock, Electronic, you name it I probably have it buried somewhere on the Ipod,

This was all I needed to see to approve; welcome!