Last Team Help Question (I Swear)

I swear this is the last time I am going to ask for help. My Swoobat is really starting to fall behind. It is time to replace it. My team right now other than Swoobat is:

Chesnaught

Mismagius

Golem

Pyroar

Walrein

I am on the train right now. Who should I replace Swoobat with? Any good Flying types? If not now, is there a generation 7 mon I could replace Swoobat with in version 9?

19 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I swear this is the last time I am going to ask for help

you absolutely don't need to say that , if you need help just ask :)

Maybe you should wait , gen 7 is coming fast and you will probably find your happiness there !

Edited by Zarc

Crobat is an excellent flying type, it's fast and it hits hard. You could also get an Altaria, it doesn't hit that hard but it's very bulky and lasts many turns generally. Zubat is found in a cave in Corta forest(you need flash). You'll find Swablu in  Sheridan Village.

On 5/14/2017 at 5:01 PM, Zarc said:

you absolutely don't need to say that , if you need help just ask :)

Maybe you should wait , gen 7 is coming fast and you will probably find your happiness there !

On 5/15/2017 at 0:07 AM, PESH1 said:

Crobat is an excellent flying type, it's fast and it hits hard. You could also get an Altaria, it doesn't hit that hard but it's very bulky and lasts many turns generally. Zubat is found in a cave in Corta forest(you need flash). You'll find Swablu in  Sheridan Village.

Thank you both for the help! I should have told you both this earlier! I caught a Swablu and started training that. The funny thing is as soon as I posted this, my level 60 Swoobat swept Flora. I set up a +6 double team and calm mind, and then decimated with air slashes and flinches (and a sweet miss from Ludicolo and Cradily).