35 members have voted

1. 1. Which MonoType should I choose

• BUG
    • FAIRY
    • FLYING
    • POISON
    • PSYCHIC
    • STEEL

So here's the deal. I was veeeeery bored and I scrolled through this forum and saw all those beautiful monotype runs. The problem is I just can't decide which team should I choose! So I  started this pole to help me choose which monotype. At the end of fifth day since starting this pole, whichever type has the most votes will be the one I will use. TY for participating.

you can try steel , one of the best type imo , and you have a lot of pokemon choice : choose piplup as your starter to have empoleon after , then you have magnemite and klink on early game. 

bug is gonna be hard imo.

Fairy can be good but you will have to wait to have some good fairy pokemons like gardevoir.

Psychic is always good too.

Poison , you can try aswell , this is not a common type

3 minutes ago, Zarc said:

aaahhhhh every types have their own strength and weakness ^^ , but still not easy :)

Well, I have neither Magnezone nor Gardevoir, so... Twice the toughness of the challenge!

Edited by Jess

15 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i just want you to know you profile pic is amazing and if i could post pics myself i would show you the awesome mega swampert i have

sure, i don't mind pics of my favourite pokemon :D

15 hours ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Wow it's tied between steel and fairy.... this will be an interesting race!

I know, looking what's going on every half hour :D

14 hours ago, Peanuts said:

I just tipped the scales. Steel ftw. Already done one and it's a lot of fun.

I bet it is. All those poke types are here because  I think they are a cool choice to have.

5 hours ago, Disconected said:

Mono Normal run. Do it.

I don't know, I was never really that fond of using Normal type pokemon (although I use snorlax :D )

4 hours ago, Zarc said:

you can try steel , one of the best type imo , and you have a lot of pokemon choice : choose piplup as your starter to have empoleon after , then you have magnemite and klink on early game. 

bug is gonna be hard imo.

Fairy can be good but you will have to wait to have some good fairy pokemons like gardevoir.

Psychic is always good too.

Poison , you can try aswell , this is not a common type

After mudkip, piplup is my favourite starter, so yes, that's why there is steel type in poll

51 minutes ago, Jess said:

Bug isn't as hard as you think, I can prove it :P 

And I chose Bug as one of the options because I saw your post abour bug monotype run :D I find it really fun

Edited by Svemir1991

5 minutes ago, Svemir1991 said:
56 minutes ago, Jess said:

Bug isn't as hard as you think, I can prove it :P 

And I chose Bug as one of the options because I saw your post abour bug monotype run :D I find it really fun

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll keep it going, I honestly didn't think people would find it interesting at first, but I was wrong!

I'd suggest Fairy for your run, but that would be ideal when Gen VII comes, so that you get Popplio as a starter. So, I will suggest Steel! Piplup, Pineco and Wormadam-Trash Cloak should be enough to win the first Gym... Won't be easy though... Good luck no matter what you choose!

44 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll keep it going, I honestly didn't think people would find it interesting at first, but I was wrong!

I once thought of doing a Bug run myself, so I'm happy to see somebody else does it. I sometimes feel it's far more interesting to see types not everyone uses.

As a sidenote, I voted for steel. I could not say no to one of my favourite types.

After the first day, steel type has got some early lead, and fairy started well but fell behind. Looks like I'm gonna do a steel monorun if this trend continues

Day two, and nothing changes! :D ==> Steel got another vote up.

After one day playing, already got my first badge, and all available steel type pokemon trained to lvl 20 and above. 

THANKS FOR VOTING EVERYONE!

Untitled.png

Edited by Svemir1991