Megurine Luka, on duty!

Ysera

♪ - All we gotta do Just be friends.. -

Oh, oh my, i didn't notice you there! I was so focused on my singing...

Hello reborn! I'm (?), known on the server as Luka Megurine!

Before i took note of the existence of the forums, i was already making friends on the server, so i'm one step ahead of most people who send these in. Nevertheless, i am all for welcoming new friends into my heart and sharing experiences, wether related to Pokemon or not.

I hope we can all get along just fine, and that i can make lots of new friends and acquaintances!

My main interests involve drawing in general, casual gaming, Manga, Anime, Garage kits... I can spend hours talking about what i like to do and whatnot... For short, i like LOTS and LOTS of things.

Not only that, but i'm also a huge fan of all sorts of music! (your definition of "Music" may vary from mine :3) And if you ever need something new to listen to, or just wanna be surprised, hit me up and i'll hook you up with a new beat.

My team composition is wild and not constant at all. I still haven't found my dream team, so i'm always trying new things, improving on the flaws of my past tries. You'll only know if you battle me, though.

To finalize.. My introduction might not be all that magical and interesting, but i beg you to give me a chance and i promise not to dissappoint.

Dearly --

Luka~

Edited by MegurineLuka

• 2 weeks later...