Pokemon Apex Discussion Topic

Thanks, I finally understood what the red skulls were for.I honestly expected some line to know that something happened.

Now I just have to find that Bike shop.

Edit: Just finished the game for the first time.I really loved it.Found another bug.I had some rare candy.Tried to evolve my cactune but it didn't evolve at level 32.I guess iamvishnu didn't think this part.

My final team is:

sigilyph.gifcacnea.gifpignite.gifnoctowl.gifnumel.gif

My opinion about the game:

Spoiler

I obviously liked the game.I really like the plot and interested what happens next.The level limiter was a nice idea and I really liked Jul'far because it really felt a unique place.

My favorite characters are the MC and Dahlia.I agreed with everything MC said.There's nothing to dislike about Dahlia.Such a nice and cute character.
I loved the skateboard idea.It's really fun.

I only disliked 3 things about the game:

1.There is no indication that the player can't keep more than 3 pokemons in the party.

2.The wild encounters are really high and wild pokemons are over the level limit.So repels are useless. Only tyranitor dung is useful but it's not a good idea to keep using it because it costs a lot.

3.The dajjal temple puzzle(not the 2nd moving puzzle,that was easy).There was no indication that I can move forward without solving the lock puzzle.There was also no indication that putting the red skull in the altar would remove the poisonous gas in some room.

Edited by Yagami

On 20-10-2017 at 1:31 PM, Yagami said:

Thanks, I finally understood what the red skulls were for.I honestly expected some line to know that something happened.

Now I just have to find that Bike shop.

Edit: Just finished the game for the first time.I really loved it.Found another bug.I had some rare candy.Tried to evolve my cactune but it didn't evolve at level 32.I guess iamvishnu didn't think this part.

My final team is:

sigilyph.gifcacnea.gifpignite.gifnoctowl.gifnumel.gif

My opinion about the game:

Reveal hidden contents

I obviously liked the game.I really like the plot and interested what happens next.The level limiter was a nice idea and I really liked Jul'far because it really felt a unique place.

My favorite characters are the MC and Dahlia.I agreed with everything MC said.There's nothing to dislike about Dahlia.Such a nice and cute character.
I loved the skateboard idea.It's really fun.

I only disliked 3 things about the game:

1.There is no indication that the player can't keep more than 3 pokemons in the party.

2.The wild encounters are really high and wild pokemons are over the level limit.So repels are useless. Only tyranitor dung is useful but it's not a good idea to keep using it because it costs a lot.

3.The dajjal temple puzzle(not the 2nd moving puzzle,that was easy).There was no indication that I can move forward without solving the lock puzzle.There was also no indication that putting the red skull in the altar would remove the poisonous gas in some room.

The wiki says that the evolution is put at level 36.

http://pokemonapex.wikia.com/wiki/Cacnea

So I'm starting this game and I'm at the point to choose my starter. I did notice their stats were changed and was wondering if the evolutions would get changes as well?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/19/2018 at 11:36 PM, HippoSheep said:

From what I can tell with the 3 pokemon cap, you should really choose wisely. I went with croagunk to start but any recommendations for team additions?

Well, Gible's Dragon Rage can be pretty dang helpful 

My recommendation for a pokemon in your team would be a Zubat, keep it in your team, don't let it die and after finding the first artifact it'll quickly evolve into Golbat and possibly very soon after into Crobat.

That way you'll have a good fully evolved pokemon in current version. (Will be using an Electabuzz myself that I manage to capture as an Elekid thanks to a certain bug)