Wondertrade Party Start Time

ProjectIceman

Original Link to this topic is here: 

Okay. Based on the comments that I have seen recently, I will probably breed either Ralts or Charmander. I will have to spend some time actually making these eggs (luckily, I have a reliable ditto and there is a speed up button). It will probably take some time to make this a thing, since I work at both an internship, have a part-time job, and the dorm I live in has lights out at 11:00 at night during the weekends. It will have to wait until I find an opening in my schedule to do this, but most likely will happen on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday no earlier than 1:00 EST.

Based on that, I want to get your feedback on what time I should start this. I know that there are some people from outside of the US that are interested in this as well. Either use EST or specify the timezone that you are in. 

If you are interested in watching the Livestream when it is active, look in the signature below and it will take you to my channel directly. I will provide more information here when I find out what the starting time is at a later date. :] 

Edited by ProjectIceman

I'll see what happents myself, I assume you're gonna do the stream on youtube so I could just sub there and learn when you're gonna stream, hopefully I'm awake then and do i have the PC at my disposal

I'm EST and will watch as long as it's not at a crazy time, but I think you'd get more views during summer (assuming most of us are around high school- college age) or on the weekends :P

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I'll see what happents myself, I assume you're gonna do the stream on youtube so I could just sub there and learn when you're gonna stream, hopefully I'm awake then and do i have the PC at my disposal

Yeah, it's most likely gonna be on YouTube. Much easier to set it up there with my laptop. Based on research, there is a 6 hour difference between where I am and where you live. Looks like I'm gonna have to request a day off one of these days lol

1 hour ago, Candy said:

I'm EST and will watch as long as it's not at a crazy time, but I think you'd get more views during summer (assuming most of us are around high school- college age) or on the weekends :P

Yeah, most likely will happen during the weekend. And during the summer I will definitely have my own apartment with great WiFi, so that could work as well. We can only see how it plays out.

Edited by ProjectIceman

I am at EST +1 and I'd love to watch the stream AND join the Wonder Trade, but if it happens during the week (monday~friday) I won't because college and stuff.

It should happen on an weekend (pretty much like Wonder Special, hosted by Malkcosh Trade Guild) so almost everyone will be avaiable to join. 

On 4/17/2017 at 1:53 PM, HUEnd said:

I am at EST +1 and I'd love to watch the stream AND join the Wonder Trade, but if it happens during the week (monday~friday) I won't because college and stuff.

It should happen on an weekend (pretty much like Wonder Special, hosted by Malkcosh Trade Guild) so almost everyone will be avaiable to join. 

That would be the ideal, since there are some people in Europe who also want to do this and I don't want them to stay up at 3:00 in the morning to Wondertrade lol. Plus I have work and school on the Weekdays, so that is not ideal for me either (especially since this school where I live in a dorm has 10:00 curfew smh and limited places to use the internet). Hopefully I can do it around 1:00-3:00 P.M. on Saturday or Sunday.

STATUS UPDATE: So I managed to hatch 10 eggs so far (actually 11 but one was a shiny male and......I'M GREEDY OKAY! XD) Its going pretty good so far and I like using my time to discover areas that I never went to (managed to catch a Feebas in the ice cave near Ametrine City and got a Prism Scale). So far the pace I am going is pretty good and I may hatch 100 eggs in a couple of weeks (depending on my weekend work schedule and my Pokemon fan-game upload schedule).

P.S. Shout out to the YouTuber Dai Laughing for all of his content on where to find hidden Pokemon and items in Pokemon Reborn. Gives me something to do rather than just running around in circles trying to hatch eggs :)

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I just hope I have the time to both watch and join the stream(or potentially streams). just lemme know when it is and I'll try to be there

Will do. Though there will probably be alot of background noise when I stream since the only place with WiFi in our campus is the Rec Center in the gameroom. There will be chaos there lol