The Wondertrade Party!

ProjectIceman

The Wondertrade Party!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a wondertrading session? If I livestream it, would you watch?

• Hell yeah! I would wondertrade and watch the livestream!
    • I would wondertrade. Not sure if I would watch the livestream.
    • I would watch the livestream. Not sure if I would wondertrade.
    • Not sure...I'm indifferent.
    • Nah. I'm good.

Hey guys! I was thinking of what to do between my Pokemon fan-game lets plays. Then I remembered one of the first videos that got me hooked on both Pokemon (again) and YouTube. It was dookieshed and NateWantsToBattle Release the Khrp and Repel Wore off. Then I thought it might be a good idea to do a mass wondertrading on Pokemon Reborn or as I call it: The Wondertrade Party (name will change based on the Pokemon I decide to breed.) I would mass breed a certain pokemon (maybe one mentioned in the comments *nudge nudge*) and wondertrade them. I'll even put it on my YouTube page (not sure if I should stream it or just record it.) There is a poll where you can decide whether it is something that you would be interested in. Let me know!

1 minute ago, Wolfox Glace said:

my problem with this might be my timezone, if it doesn't conflict I would wondertrade and watch tho

Well I live in Eastern Standard Time. But yeah, that would be something important to think about.

On 4/13/2017 at 11:25 AM, ProjectIceman said:

Hmm...good idea. Guess that will be the next poll I do.

If you don't know, Wondertrade Extravaganza is starting in a few hours. Dunno maybe you'd like to livestream that, if it's not too short notice :P

11 hours ago, Candy said:

If you don't know, Wondertrade Extravaganza is starting in a few hours. Dunno maybe you'd like to livestream that, if it's not too short notice :P

Damn...I gotta go to work in a few hours lol. WELP!

1 hour ago, ProjectIceman said:

Damn...I gotta go to work in a few hours lol. WELP!

Well they said the next batch is at 6PM EST so maybe you'll be back?

Saturday work is a bummer :P 

On 4/15/2017 at 11:47 AM, Candy said:

Well they said the next batch is at 6PM EST so maybe you'll be back?

Saturday work is a bummer :P 

Yes! I get off at 5. Thanks!

Well, I am finally getting started in breeding one of the suggested pokemon. And the winner is.......not telling lol. If you would like to know what it is look down below.

Spoiler

Ralts Ralts artwork by Ken Sugimori

Now, hatching these eggs are gonna be the big issue (with my time being very limited). I have the Oval Charm, so I could collect and hatch eggs all at the same time. My goal is to collect 60-100 eggs to wondertrade.

I also have an idea to who to breed next. You might find that in another post in the later future. Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

STATUS UPDATE: So I managed to hatch 10 eggs so far (actually 11 but one was a shiny male and......I'M GREEDY OKAY! XD) Its going pretty good so far and I like using my time to discover areas that I never went to (managed to catch a Feebas in the ice cave near Ametrine City and got a Prism Scale). So far the pace I am going is pretty good and I may hatch 100 eggs in a couple of weeks (depending on my weekend work schedule and my Pokemon fan-game upload schedule).

P.S. Shout out to the YouTuber Dai Laughing for all of his content on where to find hidden Pokemon and items in Pokemon Reborn. Gives me something to do rather than just running around in circles trying to hatch eggs :)

STATUS UPDATE2I finally managed to get to 100 eggs...in fact, I managed to get 120 eggs now lol. Now all I need to do is to figure out a potential date when I should do this. I definitely want to do it on a Saturday, because apparently there is another group that is Wondertrading during that time (forgot the groups name sry). If I can't do it on a Saturday, then I at least want to do it on Sunday. 

I will keep you posted on more information and a date at a later time. Thanks for all of your comments and support! :)

STATUS UPDATE3: So I have finally set a date for the Wondertrade Party (what should I name this, seriously.) For more information, go here:

Edited by ProjectIceman