BW2 League!

• Administrators

Reborn League challengers,

hi sup!

Yeah, I'm formal.

So, a lot of people have been wondering what's going on with the whole new wave of move tutors (that STILL haven't given Flareon Flare Blitz....) and the league.

I have an answer!

Challengers are going to be allowed to make edits to their team without penalty if they are replacing their current Pokemon's moves with moves that are newly available to them.

In other words, you can change your moves, but not your Pokemon- and only if you're changing them to a new Move Tutor move from Black and White 2.

In order to go about doing this, send Eternal Edge a forum PM! Don't try to re-register the team itself, just send him a forum PM saying which moves you want changed and he will get to it as soon as he gets to it!

The door on this offer is only going to be open this week. Additionally, in order to continue compensating for changes in POv2 and BW2, the league is not going to run this evening, but should run normally for the rest of the week. Sorry for the down time, and good luck everyone~

Is there any new tm's in BW2? Also is there a good place to find the new tutor moves and what pokes can learn them? I'm can't seem to find it anywhere on google

Is there any new tm's in BW2? Also is there a good place to find the new tutor moves and what pokes can learn them? I'm can't seem to find it anywhere on google

There are a few TM alterations in BW2, and Veekun developed a fully deciphered list of move tutor moves that you can find here on the PO forum.

It will take a SHEER amount of luck, but I think Hellcat might be able to stomp Amy in the face. Im looking at another psychic move thats just perfect for my style of battling

(post 666, maybe this means I'll continue through a 5555555 loss streak.)

Edited by Listar Iostone