When episode 17 will come out?

Paul25

Just now, Lucky1998 said:

I may be wrong, but doesn't he have a Gigalith. I believe he tried using it to break the ice blockade caused by Pulse Avalugg

Not sure. I can't really remember much about previous gym leaders' teams. The only one I really remember is Adrienn.

• Developers
19 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Strange... Very rarely is my Jynx outsped by normal NPC controlled pokemon... I always considered it one of the (relatively) fast ones... Plus, the 3x perfect IVs you can get when obtaining it in Reborn, can make the damn thing pretty dangerous, even without special breeding...

RAWRCHOMP is not a "normal NPC controlled pokemon" - it's a Gym Leader's Ace. I checked the PBS files - RAWRCHOMP has perfect IVs, Jolly nature and is way above the level cap. No way you can get higher speed. Your Jynx might have a chance to outspeed it with Choice Scarf or some other speed boost or if you slow the RAWRCHOMP first. But without any of these effects Jynx can win without AI messing up.

Edited by baldr

On 3/28/2017 at 8:00 PM, example said:

10 hours after creating thread and still nobody posted this pic with Fern standing on a rock saying ''they can wait another week'' or something like that. Who has it, and why is he flashing from duties, I ask.

<<

>>

Oh, I guess nobody informed you. Well it had something to do with this:

capture012.jpg

On 4/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, baldr said:

Sturdy won't help if you set up some Spikes or Stealth Rock - which is what I'm planning to do against Hardy. I hope he can Surf with my Vaporeon. :-P

I will point out a couple of things here. Firstly, Rock has two very solid suicide leads in Bastiodon and Carbink, both of whom have access to Magic Coat and Stealth Rocks, letting Hardy set up hazards while preventing you from doing so effectively. Second, Cradily still exists and is very likely to be on his team, neutralizing your water attacks with Storm Drain. And I would say bring a strong fighting type, but I don't doubt that he will also have a Mega Aerodactyl to handle that weakness and obliterate it. Rock is a threatening as hell typing which can easily steamroll teams who expect to counter it with a single Pokemon. Just my thoughts on the matter, of course. 

On 10.04.2017 at 8:36 PM, Commander said:

<<

>>

Oh, I guess nobody informed you. Well it had something to do with this:

Reveal hidden contents

capture012.jpg

xD

...well, that`s exactly what I expected for some time, no suprise here.