Saintsy's Pokedex Trading Post

Saintsy

Added slowpokes to males.

Also after some complaints about lack of info, have edited my "Seeking" section to hopefully give a more clearer understanding of what im currently seeking.

Added offer " Unwanted, Trained Pokemon with 5 or higher IV's will happily trade for 4 of the listed pokes!!! "

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Saintsy said:

@Vlado Vladimir It's 2 for 1 atm, so your 3 pokes are worth 6 if there's 6 you want

I'll happily take the Fletching, Snorlax and "Poliway" lol.

Hey man it's been about 2 years since I last played this game...may I ask how is it possible to have mons such as Honedge/Deino available to trade? Are they currently in game now (Episode 16)?

1 minute ago, Saintsy said:

@Vlado Vladimir Male Poliwag and snorlax, rest females. Will be sitting in waiting in a moment, ID saintsy

Oh man I am sorry but I am currently updating this game haha. I'm not joking I haven't played since 2015 I believe, my aplogizes I'll let you know when ready.

2 hours ago, Saintsy said:

@Vlado Vladimir No worries lol

Hey my man sorry it took this long :/

If you are ready I am down for it

By the way, do you think you could do Slowpoke instead of Poliwag? That would be appreciated.

my id is Vlado Vladimir

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

@Saintsy I'm interested in the shiny Chespin.

EDIT: Derped, egg moves are in the main section. I can offer a 6IV Cubone w/ Belly Drum and a 6IV Spritzee w/ Wish for it? Or a different 6IV of you'd like.

Edited by Avria

@Saintsy I'd love a Shiny Snorlax (especially with X in Sp.Atk, but that's not a issue due my Onix not being a perfect mon)!

I'll be waiting for your trade request in a few minutes.   #EDIT: I'm ready, just send away the request ^^

Edited by HUEnd

I have a 6 IV male Totodile, a 6 IV male Geodude, and a 6 IV female Geodude.  

If you have a Cranidos (regardless of IV's), I would love one, my mining RNG has been awful and I'm tired of soft resetting.  Otherwise, I'd like, in order of preference, Tyrunt, Smeargle, Gible, Bagon, and/or Dratini.