Saintsy's Pokedex Trading Post

Saintsy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm back (sorry if it's getting repetitive).  I'm interested in the perfect Turtwig, if Avria didn't trade for it.  The only one that have from your wanted list now is the same 5IV shiny female Ralts from yesterday.  I do have 6IV's to offer, the newest being a 6IV female Rilou (egg moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch, High Jump Kick).  

Others (that you don't already have your list) include: Zubat, Togepi, Goomy, Nincada, Gothita, Torchic (Female), and Corphish.

I'm interested in the perfect Magby.  I bred some Syther from my 5IV, and the RNG decided to flip me off by giving me a 5IV with 30 in Spec def (it's so close!!).  That's the highest I've gotten.  I've also got a shiny female with 27 in HP.

Edit: Finally got a perfect male.  Also, all of these have Baton Pass.

Edit 2: Is it also possible to get a perfect Ghastly female?  Right now, I have a perfect male Tepig.  I can try to get a 5IV shiny, in the meantime.

Edited by seki108

@Saintsy I have a 5IV Klink with x in Sp. Attack (I know it's not optimal, and if you want I can breed longer to get another 5IV).

I'd like a 6IV Dratini in return. Let me know if you'd like to do a 2 to 1 trade, I'll accept :)

Edited by Candy